5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Affordable
These earrings are so stunningly gorgeous! I put them on as soon as I got home..the color and clarity are amazing. Love it!
Published 11 months ago by Salsamama

1.0 out of 5 stars Cloudy stones, uneven color, NOT WORTH IT
Published on December 15, 2012 by Dennis

1.0 out of 5 stars Cloudy stones, uneven color, NOT WORTH IT, December 15, 2012
This review is specifically for the set I ordered and received: Sterling Silver White Topaz Round Earrings Jacket with White Topaz, Garnet and Blue Topaz Stud Post Earrings Set. I was surprised at the bad quality of the set I received. The white topaz set included one fair looking stone (dull) and one that was extremely cloudy. The Blue Topaz pair were very uneven in regards to color and I specifically bought this set for the blue pair so this whole set was not going to work for me. The garnet set was too dark to tell of any imperfections but since the other two were already bad, I've decided to return them immediately.

Amazon shipping and service is great as usual, the item was received quickly and return label was printed with no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking save your money, February 20, 2013
Very cheap looking. Save your money and go to target to find something comparable or better. Definitely not worth the money or the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Affordable, February 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars More attractive than shows in picture, February 23, 2013
I am very pleased with these. They are larger and much more attractive than shows in photo.
Something pretty for people to look at instead of the wrinkles on my face:)) You think I am
kidding, I assure you I am not!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colors, February 16, 2013
D. Dickenson (Boca Raton, FL and Valle Crucis, NC) - See all my reviews
You can't tell from the pictures, but the colors of these are beautiful. I took this set on a trip to Europe and they matched just about everything I wore. I could also add the jacket to dress them up at night. I am so glad I bought them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, January 7, 2013
S. Mares "Steph" (Chattanooga, TN USA) - See all my reviews
Bought as a gift for mom-in-law. She seemed very pleased. Love the fact that the jacket can be added to dress up the studs, or left off for a more casual look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 21, 2012
Addi G (Bartlett, IL USA) - See all my reviews
These earrings are very lovely ... plus they come in a box suitable for gifting rather than a plastic baggie.