Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Blue and White Topaz Pendant and Earrings Set
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 27, 2013
However...these are so small. I put this set on my wish list. My son and daughter-in-law bought them. Before we ever sat down to open gifts he told me that the photo of one item that they bought for me was deceiving...looked as if it was for a child. He was correct. The earring charm does not even dangle below my ear lobe. I will be returning these.

Please put a ruler or a coin beside jewelry so that the consumer can get some idea as to a more accurate size.
on January 2, 2014
The color and weight of this set is lovely and the size of both the pendant and the necklace is much bigger than I was expecting. I recommend these, beautiful gifts and great price.
on October 11, 2015
Very beautiful! I got this set as a birthday present for my Mom. She loves them! Great value for the price and 100x more beautiful in person. Sparkly and looks more expensive than it is! Elegant and sophisticated. Would defiantly recommend!
review image
on January 22, 2014
Love this set, it looks gorgeous with any outfit. Good size and sparkle, people have asked me about this set. I would totally buy this as a present again.
on May 4, 2015
Excellent quality. It looks exactly the way they show it online. I have been wearing them for a few days and have received a few compliments. I also purchased the matching ring. Worth what I paid.
review image
on June 3, 2014
this set is gorgeous and will look good with several items in my closet. will look good with especially black,worn during Bike Week.
I find I love Bling and this is really BLING.Recmmended for any occassion
on December 15, 2013
These are beautiful pendants and earrings as a set, however I feel like they were a lot smaller than expected and overall I feel that the discounted price is about what they are worth.
on December 27, 2011
My daughter absolutely loved these. She put them on immediately and has not taken them off yet. She is 15 and they are her birth stone, so it was a great fit for her taste. I think they are very well made and are a great jewelry item for a teenage girl all the way up to an older women. Very pleased overall.
on October 23, 2011
Reasonable at this price point. The pieces are lovely and complement the wearer. A suitable gift for a young woman. I am very pleased and wear this set more often than some of my more expensive pieces.
on December 30, 2009
It's very pretty, but I didn't realize just how small it really is. It's maybe about as tall as a dime. I ended up returning it because I was going to use it as my bridal jewelry but decided I wanted something a little bigger than that.