5.0 out of 5 stars My Mother Loves them!
My mother asked for these for Christmas. She loved them, and I loved them on her. They are great for petite, dainty women.
Published on January 13, 2011 by J. Cl.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
I am very disappointed with these earrings, the picture indicates that the silver strips to form the Celtic Knot is rounded. They are not. The back is flat and unattractive when seen from that side. There is no sterling stamp that i can see on the earrings or the hooks.
paula, Australia
Published 23 months ago by paula

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mother Loves them!, January 13, 2011
J. Cl. (Astoria, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Elongated Open Celtic Knot French Wire Earrings (Jewelry)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., December 8, 2012
paula, Australia

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them :), January 15, 2012
Meghan "neatyo" (Hattiesburg, MS, United States) - See all my reviews
Beautiful design. Light-weight, long earrings :) A Christmas gift from my husband and I love them! A very good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad for inexpensive earings, March 19, 2014
What I like most about these earings are the elongated open Celtic Knot. I expected the silver to be thin but it actually turned out that it had some weight to it. I don't think it will bend or become out of shape easily unless you are trying to do that on purpose. French wire earings are an easy way to throw on a pair and head out the door. The wire is long enough that I feel comfortable of the fact they will not slip out of my ear unnoticed. The length may be deceiving, but overall I think it was a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, July 1, 2014
CelloChick (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
These earrings are just gorgeous! They come in an elegant box and would make a perfect gift. The charms I received are the same on both sides and have a beautiful luster. I would buy these again as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 4, 2014
Lovely earrings - casual yet a little unique. I wear them almost daily to work and on the weekends. Perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Sturdy and well made my daughter in law just loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, Petite, Elegant, May 5, 2014
I'm petite myself, so I prefer earrings that are small to medium size, yet still noticeable. I like the size of these, and they are simple, yet elegant.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to wear, February 7, 2014
activestillness (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
a more modern take on the celtic earring as they're not the usual round shape. nice quality. love these as feminine, casual earrings.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, January 26, 2014
Very pretty celtic design but was not happy with quality. The top ring piece of earring that is connected to the hook was shifted and had scratches that looked like a plier scuffed it. Also, the hooks were bent sideways so i had to carefully bend them straight. If half the price I wouldn't mind as much but not worth for the price their asking. Foggy looking and had to get them cleaned at the mall.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›