4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's magnified view somewhat misleading.
Published 20 months ago by Gary K

2.0 out of 5 stars Rusty
These looked alright when they arrived, though they do look a bit cheap in real life and the stones are less brilliant when not under studio lighting. The bigger issue is that these earrings quickly rusted, which was not expected. My wife was initially happy with these and is now very disappointed in how cheap they turned-out.

Overall, not worth the "sale"...
Published on September 13, 2012 by M. J. Kitos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Rusty, September 13, 2012
M. J. Kitos "Ja" (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S&G Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Gemstone and White Sapphire Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)

Overall, not worth the "sale" price (let alone the artificial list price).

3.0 out of 5 stars I had a hard time finding the sapphires !, June 16, 2013
Lorna (Nova Scotia,Canada) - See all my reviews
I chose this rating because I was expecting the earrings to be larger. When they arrived I had to get the magnifing glass out to see the sapphires. They are certainly not a large as they look in the illustration and therefore I was very dissapointed in them as I was expecting them to look like the picture!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's magnified view somewhat misleading., April 1, 2013
We just received these earrings, and the first thing that my wife and I said was that Amazon's magnified view of theses earrings is somewhat misleading making you believe that the stones are much larger than they actually are. My wife is very petite and she really likes the size of the hoops, and the overall quality seems good. Despite the disappointing stone size, my wife says that she would buy them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sapphires appear black not blue..., February 12, 2013
Very disappointed! I bought the earrings and matching bracelet and planned to give them as an anniversary gift because I thought they would match the wedding and engagement rings, but the stones are black not blue. And the packaging has a motor oil smell! Add that to the fact that the earrings were scattered in the box rather than making a nice presentation. All-in-all, not what I expected and will be returning them.

2.0 out of 5 stars This is why not to order online., May 23, 2012
I over set my expectations with this item. If you rate this picture as a 10 than I got a 3 in the mail. Over all the stones are not as dark emerald and they're poorly set. I got this item as a anniversary gift to show effection toward my other half... Hope its not my last because truth be told it looks like I this item from a 75˘ machine minus the imprint of 14k. Lesson learned buy jewlery from the store not the internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 12, 2013
Beautiful earrings! I bought these earrings as a birthday present for a good friend. I know she will love them.
Wish I had bought more than one pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, October 20, 2012
The earrings were a bit smaller than I expected but still very nice. They were a gift and she was very pleased with them. I likes the touch of gold on the silver to add to their versatility.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing!, February 14, 2013
WLPIV (SAN JOSE, CA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these earrings as one of my gifts to my wife for Valentine's Day, from Amazon.com LLC. I thought the price was good if the earrings looked as good as advertised. I must say when I received them, they were a little disappointing! The picture of the product on the ad has the emeralds a deep and shiny emerald green color. When I looked at the earrings, the emeralds had a much lighter color than the ad, and were not as brilliant! In other words, the emeralds were not as prominent as they were depicted in the advertisement. Needless to say, I was a little disapointed, and there was not enough time left before Valentine's Day to make a change!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings!, February 13, 2013
I bought these for a relative and they were a big hit. They are lightweight, the right size and so pretty.

4.0 out of 5 stars S&G Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Blue and White Sapphire Earrings, December 28, 2012
Philip Sudlow (Aiken, SC United States) - See all my reviews
Ordered along with the XPY Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Blue and White Sapphire Cross Your Heart Pendant Necklace. Received in time for Christmas for an 11 yr old girl. They seem to be pretty well made but the posts could be a little more firmly made.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

S&G Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Emerald and White Sapphire Hoop Earrings
$249.00 $106.50