Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

VINE VOICEon November 21, 2008
I'd been wanting a silver heart locket for some time and I received this locket for Mother's Day from my husband.

It's prettier than it looks in the picture. The scrollwork is shiny, sparkly and eye-catching, I've received lots of compliments on it.

This is a good-sized locket with a nice, heavy chain. This chain is not one of those thin, cheapo chains you usually get with necklaces you buy off the internet and it was a pleasant surprise.

I looked at quite a few lockets before my husband found this one and by far, this is the prettiest and best quality in this price range. I'm very happy with it and plan to wear it for years to come.
on January 2, 2011
first of all i'm an 18 year old guy who knows not very much about jewelry, so if you can relate than i hope this helps-

I got this for my girlfriend for the holidays, and she loved it! i can honestly say i know little about jewelry, but this was a fantastic high quality piece, and at a very affordable price! the intricate little flowers are beautiful, and while it's a little too small to engrave anything- the back is completely bare if you so wish. the chain seems like good quality, and so far it's been a week and it has stayed on. there were no scratches or marks, and it came triple wrapped and on time.

in all, i'm very very pleased with this locket and buyer, and i cannot recommend this enough.
on June 14, 2011
The locket is simple and about what I expected for the price. My wife liked it. It was relatively simple to put the pictures in (it works best if you have a sharp razor blade or exacto knife to cut out the pictures. You might also need some tweezers to remove the plastic cover to put the pictures underneath it)
on December 22, 2011
Very nice locket, although you'll probably want a little better chain. But when buying something like this the chain is an afterthought, and my wife will probably use a different chain.

Inserting pictures is virtually impossible. There's a thin plastic piece with 4 tabs that has to be popped out, and it's impossible to reset all 4 tabs. I got 3 in and it fell out, then one of them got scratched during the process. I instead removed the plastic and put my pictures in with two sided tape.
on July 24, 2011
This locket is so much prettier in person. I had been given a locket after my father passed away, I put his picture in it and figured I'd wear it forever. That locket was twice the price of this one and within the year the silver (ha) had worn off. I went back to the jeweler and he proceeded to polish it and more "silver" came off!I have worn this locket now for a year and it is just as beautiful as the day I purchased it. The rolo chain is just perfect.
on November 8, 2010
Until recently, i have been looking for a heart shaped locket, and while searching, i came across this one. I found it beautiful, since it has flowers, in which i love, and it was silver, which is my preferance when it comes to jewelry.

My boyfriend, who is the sweetest guy in the world, spent his own hard worked for money (even though its not as much as some other necklaces), and bought this necklace for me for my birthday.

I was so excited when it arrived. I didnt really like the chain much though, but luckily, i had another chain to put it on.

But really. There's really nothing bad i can say about it. The pendant is small, but beautiful, the design is simply stunning (and ive gotten a bunch of complements on it), and my two favorite pictures fit just perfectly in it.

I recommend this stunning piece of jewelry to anyone who wants to show off. As the title says, there's only three words i can say about this necklace... I love it!
on February 10, 2011
I purchased this locket for my girlfriend awhile back and have been extremely happy with the purchase.

One thing to note is that the chain is very flimsy. To the point where you need to purchase or use another chain because I really doubt it would stay on very long without a better one. The front if this locket looks amazing and much better in real life then in the picture. It doesn't look fake or cheesy at all. The back is completely bare but that was not a very big deal for me.

This locket has gone down in price a bit since I bought it. Even all the more reason to purchase it now.

I would honestly recommend this locket to anyone who is looking for something of high quality but is limited by the price. The actual locket is durable and a wonderful size!
on February 10, 2011
This necklace is beautiful and exactly what we wanted to give as a gift. The only negative was trying to cut a picture to fit inside it. It would have been great if it came with a template.
on June 27, 2012
This is a gorgeous silver necklace, of high quality build. It will last for years with proper care, as beautiful as it arrived. It's the perfect size for a small photo, and the clasp will keep it protected.

It's a bit more expensive than "similar" products, but the quality really shines and makes it worth the extra.
on December 17, 2015
I am very pleased with the quality of this piece. It is very pretty and dainty, and I liked the chain length - not too long, not too short. It is VERY SMALL as far as getting a picture in there... Haven't done that yet, but it looks like you would probably have to cut a face out of a group photo in order for it to fit in there - so check the measurements if you have a photo already in mind. It may not fit in there.