5.0 out of 5 stars I love this locket!
This locket is truly beautiful. It has an air of elegance and timelessness about it, never ostentacious, but simple and graceful. The 22-inch chain I think is just right. I wear it often and it never fails to inspire a compliment. Thank you, Amazon, for offering this impressive and quality product.
Published on October 6, 2012 by maryodo

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking and to the touch
Published 21 months ago by Kirk G. Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this locket!, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Extra-Large Engraved Oval Locket Necklace, 22" (Jewelry)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking and to the touch, January 23, 2013
Even though this locket is Sterling Silver it looks and feels like something out of a gumball machine. I think their attempt to use as little silver as possible makes it seem like it's made of tinfoil. The clasp on it also required some tweeking to get it to function. I bought it to give to my wife for our anniversary, but after opening it, there's no way I'd make this a gift to my wife. Opening it also voids your right to return it according to Amazon's return policy on this item. So now I'm stuck with it... I would not recommend this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, December 31, 2012
This is a great gift! This locket was the perfect size for the pictures to be big enough to recognize as well as not to big or gaudy to be worn as a piece of fine jewelry. I put a picture of my mom on one side and a picture of my neice on the other to give to my sister which brought tears when she opened it -- the perfect gift of love.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice locket., December 8, 2012
The locket is quite nice (shiny) and love the length of the chain. I definitely recommend the locket - you won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
absolutely loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling silver locket, July 11, 2014
This sterling silver extra large locket purchased online from Amazon was beautiful and the long, long chain was something that made the locket extra special.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality locket, December 29, 2013
This locket does not open and close easily. I'm not impressed with the quality. My daughter can't open it herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars silver memories, November 26, 2013
Beautiful. Perfect for a bride or mother to be. Will hold two pictures as it is a good size locket and it comes with the neclace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, September 17, 2014
Howard Segal (Upstate, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is just the size and quality I was hoping for. I am very satisfied!

Sterling Silver Extra-Large Engraved Oval Locket Necklace, 22"
$165.00 $68.98