4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little ring!
I love this ring, but it isn't of the greatest quality. Obviously you get what you pay for. Other than that the ring is great, it's totally my style too.
Published on February 15, 2009 by Kathleen Kerkhoff

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
I bought this ring based on how good the reviews were. I was so excited to get my ring a day earlier than promised and when I opened it, I was so bummed out. This pathetic little dinky ring looked like it was worth at most $10. I sent it back within an hour of opening it. I was so sad. Now I am stuck waiting for the gift card refund and its been 2 weeks.
I wouldn't...
Published on November 9, 2008 by kmilti

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, November 9, 2008
This review is from: Sterling Silver "When You Have Faith, Anything is Possible" Ring (Jewelry)
I wouldn't bother with this one. It was stamped inside 925 made in china. The 925 wasn't engraved inside at all. It didn't seem like sterling silver to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little ring!, February 15, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, March 27, 2008
I bought this ring for a friend of mine who was really going through a lot of trouble... She loved it and she tells me that whenever she starts to get down she spins the ring on her finger as a reminder that she needs to keep the faith and she has someone who really cares about her. I would recommend this for anyone as a gift to themselves to help remind them... or even better as a gift to a life sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 18, 2013
This ring is so nice. It is a small band. not real thick but perfect for me. When Im having a bad moment, I just have to look down and I'm strengthened by Gods promise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith, January 18, 2013
Wanted a ring to remind me of my "faith". Works for me!!! A positive way to focus on staying positive and know I have someone in my corner!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't think it's real silver, June 21, 2012
This is the first review I've written. I have the ring for a little bit over a month now, was so excited when I got it. But after wearing it daily since then, it has made my finger break out on two different fingers. I am not allergic to silver and wear other rings, so I can't think of another reason I would break out. It also looks like it may start peeling as if it is plated some how. BE CAREFUL when purchasing this product, VERY DISAPPOINTED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson got me this, April 6, 2013
My grandson got this for me during a very trying time period of long term illness. It really helped me alot to read this and his love and concern for me. It is really a nice band.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, December 14, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this ring. It's the perfect ring if you want to wear it every day. I never take mine off!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible seller. Will not let you change your order, even within seconds if it is a mistake. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!, February 18, 2011
earthcolt 2 "earthcolt" (rio rancho, nm United States) - See all my reviews
Horrible seller. Do not buy from them. I accidentally ordered something and even within seconds they would not let me cancel. A rip off tactic by many sellers. Shame on you Amazon, for allowing this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Faith Ring, January 26, 2011
A Kid's Review
This product is very wearable and has the right sizes for it. It bends easily if you dont take care of it.

ARRAY(0x9bc1596c)