Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Metal Type: sterling-silverChange

on May 17, 2012
So I had no idea what to get my girlfriend, and got this upon a recommendation, and I am still here to write this review so I get to live for another year.
0Comment33 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2011
I bought this item for my girlfriend and she Loved it! It's not cheap, but its not over the top Either. Its a good gift just to make her feel nice. The chain is nice and smooth. Fast Shipping! and good packaging. 2 Thumbs UP!!!
0Comment37 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2011
i bought this as a mothers day gift for my mother and she LOVED it. its a very nice size, very shiny and the writing isnt too bold or big so if you arent really looking you cant really see it, which my mother loves. its not a regular shaped heart which gives it personality if that makes sense, and i love the little tail at the end of the necklace. it falls right about your breast line. perfect chain, doesnt get tangled or knotted. great product for a great price.
0Comment24 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2012
So I ordered this for today which is Valentine's day. I don't know too much about Jewelery so I basically went by the picture's provided by the seller. I put the box on my bed pillow and ran out in the living room to tell my wife that her cat had puked on our bed. She went in and instead of vomit, saw the box containing the Pendant! I think it went pretty well. That is until she gave it to me to put on. I didn't even have a chance to open the clasp before it snapped in my fingers. There is no way the maker intended this chain to last more then a few days for anyone by the way it snapped at the slightest of touch. So thank you seller for ruining that great Valentine's day moment.
I urge anybody that is reading this: If you are buying this, buy it for the pendant and purchase another chain at the same time. It is the only way you will not be disappointed. Maybe this is common thought as I don't purchase a lot of jewelery. But that is pretty sad if that is the case. The Pendant is nice though but similar items can be found for cheaper by itself if you need to buy a different chain anyways.
22 comments31 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2011
After reading other reviews about how easily it could be broken, I was worried, but they had to have been trying to break it because it is a very strong chain! I'd recommend this product to anyone!
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2011
My girlfriend was very happy with it. She wears it often, even in the shower and it is still holding up strong. Chain is thin, but very nice.
on October 17, 2011
This was a gift for me and I love it dearly. I wear it daily and just yesterday the chain broke. It was not tugged on or caught on anything.. just wore down and broke. I only had the necklace a few months.
on October 23, 2011
the pendant itself is very pretty, the necklace on the other hand broke not two minutes after i had taken it out of the box. it isnt a big deal because the necklace was way to short anyway and i didnt pay a whole lot of money for it. overall it is a decent buy if you intend on getting a better necklace.
on March 31, 2011
I bought this necklace it's very cute and light the chain is very thin hopefully it holds tough i bought this for my ex girlfriend we broke up but i want to make something nice to her anyway hopefully she gonna like it but it looks very beautiful.
0Comment12 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
The chain that comes with this is very danty, so I took the advice of other people on here and purchased another, stronger chain. I was surprised to see that the heart itself is actually somewhat larger than I'd have expected on such a small chain (even though the dimensions are listed, so it was my fault for not digging out a ruler beforehand).

The silver is shiny, engraving easy to read. The "post" in the middle that you run the chain through could be (in my opinion) a little higher quality and thinner, but that's just me nit-picking.