Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 4, 2008
This is a cute, fun necklace. The length is perfect -- longer than choker, but not too long. I'm pleased with the quality of the pearls and the clasp and the pearls are the same color and shape as in the picture. I got a great deal during a Gold Box deal. I would definitely purchase again!
on June 21, 2011
I received it yesterday and I'm still debating whether or not to keep it. It's well-made and cute, but the pearls just seem a little too large for the dainty chain. I'm not familiar with pearl sizing but the pearls in my necklace look quite a bit larger than the ones in the photo. I'd shop around a bit more if you like the "true" Tin Cup look.

***UPDATE*** I decided to keep the necklace and have received more compliments on it than I can count!!!
on April 3, 2009
The necklace is very lovely though the pearls are a little bigger than I thought they would be. For the price, I'm very happy with the purchase.
on March 11, 2011
I got this for my girlfriend as an added extra to her Valentine's Day gifts. I wanted something pretty that she would enjoy, but didn't want to go overboard as I'd already bought other "main" gifts, and didn't want to make too heavy an impression. The necklace was perfect. It's attractive, well-made and looks just like the picture. It arrived well-packaged in a padded necklace box (cardboard) with a small velvet sack to give it in. It's understated and the short chain means she can easily wear it day to day.

Great item for the price.
on February 5, 2010
Necklace looks good , should be a bit shorter though but Pearls are clean and well shaped , overall a good buy .
on December 14, 2010
Dresses up a t-shirt (really!) and can be worn with work outfits as well as for special occasions. Very versatile, classy, not over the top, just simple, elegant, fun...whatever you want it to be. Note: Makes an excellent birthday gift-- I received it as a birthday gift and it makes it that more special to me!
on September 6, 2011
I read the reviews prior to purchasing this necklace, and, for the most part, you can rely on them. The quality seems nice and sturdy, and the pearls are very pretty. My only "dislike" (if you really want to call it that) is that the pearls seem a little on the larger side--I was hoping for something a tad more petite. However, the chain is proportionate to the pearls, so it looks great. It can be worn casually (I wore it with jeans, a black tee and black Birkenstock sandals today) or paired with a dressier outfit for work or a night out. It's very versatile! I'll be keeping it, but I may still look for something similar in a more dainty size.
on December 28, 2013
I bought this for my daughter. She loved it. The necklace is exactly as it is shown. The pearls are a nice size and a "potato" shape. I wish the chain looked more decorative and less utilitarian. But it was a nice necklace for an 18 year old's first pearls.
on May 10, 2015
I debated for awhile on what rating to give this necklace. It is very good quality for the price, however it is not a designer piece by any means. It is a necklace that can be worn in daily life not to dress up, so I am going to keep it for just that purpose.
on July 28, 2011
my wife love the necklace it was very special and it was our tenth year together
and i 'm glad i got it for all you guys who don't know what to get the lady in your life get this necklace you both will be happy. thank you amazon.com