Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 21, 2011
This is a very nice necklace and charm for the price. Actually I really think it's better quality for the price I payed for it. I recommend this necklace to anyone who is needed a nice necklace for a friend.
on November 24, 2012
Can't wait to give it to my best friend. Strong chain and so beautiful. Great quality for the price. Yay
on January 3, 2013
I bought this for my friend as a gift for Christmas. She loves it! The writing is small but it is not for everyone to see. It is very sparkly, and looks very nice. I would definitely recommend this product!
on October 10, 2012
I had bought two of these, one more me and one for my best friend. We love these hearts, people always tend to stare when I wear them around my neck. :)
on July 11, 2012
I received this necklace as a gift. I have received numerous compliments on it!
Buying more for gifts of my girlfriends!
on December 28, 2012
I got this for my best friend in celebration of being friends for 20 years. I wanted to get her something, but didn't have a lot of money to spend. This was perfect. She loved it. The chain is kind of short though. Other than that it is great for the price.
on May 21, 2012
Very nice, but very hard to read the words. I already forgot what it said. My friend loves it and it looks great on her. I have seen her at a few parties and it's always on her neck....she's a great sister in law and even better she's a great friend. I will recommend this.
on February 11, 2014
I had bought this for my best friend for a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves it!!! she still wears it! its beautiful. yest the wording on it may be a little small. but its not for everyone to see. its between you and your best friend to know. it shipped really fast and I was impressed on how mice it turned it. I recommend that you get this!!!!
on March 4, 2013
Overall nice quality. Wife requested it. I was a bit skeptical but it's a nice necklace. Replaced the chain with something a little heavier duty. Text is legible on the piece. Chain was not hooked through the proper loop, it was fastened through the larger heart. Not a big deal. Came packaged in a nice box, sealed in a tamper evident package. Fast shipping from NYC to Upstate NY.
on December 1, 2012
I often joke with my friend that as we seem to know each others thoughts, we must have been joined at the hip at some time. I could not find anything with an inscription that said that but this was pretty close. One reviewer said the writing was very small but my friend says this is not so. She loves the necklace and the sentiment too. Thank you Amazon.