5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
These are smaller but much more beautiful than pictured. They are gorgeous pieces of real jewelry -- highly recommended!
Published on March 11, 2008 by Lucy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as the picture
I was disappointed to find the the stones in the earings I received were nowhere as nice as the picture. My stones are very pale as opposed to the deep rich stones advertised in the picture. I feel this was very misleading.
Published on March 12, 2007 by R. DeCrescenzo

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 11, 2008
Lucy (United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, September 30, 2007
What it says is what it is. My mother loves them. Beautiful, deep purple. If you like the photo, you'll like the earrings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Earrings, December 28, 2009
I bought these earrings as a gift and could not be happier with the earrings themselves. They are exactly as described. Yes the picture is bigger; perhaps if people learned to read they wouldn't be disappointed with the size. I think they are a good size for earrings. The necklace would be too small for an adult. The amethysts are a lovely purple color. Just wish the presentation could be better than a bag. A small box would be nice. Presentation is the only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like the picture, January 24, 2009
I bought these because it is my birth stone. I really like them because it is hard to find inexpensive earrings that do not irritate my ears. I have worn them for 5 days without taking them off and my ears feel find. I would recommend these for kids and adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars prettty as a picture, January 25, 2009
Sterling Silver Amethyst Butterfly Earrings these are the cutest earrings. they are a little small, but they a beautiful! they're perfect for a second or third hole in your ear. I have worn them in all 3 of the holes in my ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars STERLING SILVER AMETHYST BUTTERFLY EARRINGS, December 30, 2009
THESE WERE VERY SMALL --A PERFECT SIZE FOR LITTLE GIRLS-- BUT I WEAR THEM AS CASUAL WEAR AND FEEL GREAT...VERY GOOD QUALITY....AND I AM AN AMETHYST LOVER...SO THESE WERE A MID-PURPLE ..NOT PALE AT ALL.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as the picture, March 12, 2007
R. DeCrescenzo (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver Gemstone Butterfly Earrings (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly cute and versatile!, May 17, 2010
Ms Evie Salomon (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I love little tiny earrings because I don't like earrings that are too distracting. These earrings are gorgeous, well made and look just like the pictures, albeit smaller, and even kind of more silvery. The silver is very bright. So yes they are pretty small but they are perfect and I find myself opting for these over most of my other earrings. The color is great if you tend to wear dark clothes and have rosy overtones on your skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars A SAFE BET & A GREAT BUY, December 14, 2009
I wasn't too sure about having jewelry being made by Amazon (who knew?) but took the plunge. It came in a dark blue box with a velvet like pouch inside. I held my breath as I opened the pouch......

Amazing! The earrings look exactly as pictured here. The quality and craftship are amazing especially when factoring in the price. Why buy fake jewelry when you can get the real thing at these prices? This was purchased as a gift for a younger relative but now I will be buying some in this line for myself.

These earring look like they cost a lot more then they did and I'm hoping the cost doesn't increase with the demand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous color!, January 30, 2009
These earrings are even more beautiful in person. The 4 marquise stones in each earring are perfectly matched and the silver workmanship is excellent. Could not be happier with the quality and the value!

Sterling Silver Garnet Butterfly Earrings