- Save 30% each on Vday 30% Off offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code VALDAY30 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Sterling Silver Gemstone Flower Pendant Necklace
|Price:||$18.52 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$51.47 (74%)|
- Sterling silver necklace featuring flower pendant with round-cut gemstones at center
- Cable chain with spring-ring clasp
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.3 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0016L6RCC
- Item model number: R3A7D513FW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 28, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Meaning and Symbolism
Blue Topaz is the December birthstone. There are many emotional benefits attributed to the aqua-turquoise color stone, from calming tempers to enhancing confidence and understanding of others. Giving this gemstone as a gift is a sign of eternal love, harmony and fidelity. Blue topaz is thought to improve communication skills in both listening and sharing.
Origin and History
The name topaz is derived from the ancient Sanskrit “tapas” meaning fire, heat and passion. However, throughout history the stone had been thought to have cooling properties. Blue topaz is a silicate, one of the hardest materials known to man. There are three varieties of blue topaz: sky blue, London blue, and Swiss blue. The color variations are created by heat treating white or pale blue topaz.
Fun Facts about Blue Topaz
Blue topaz was named the official state gem of Texas in 1969 after a deposit of the stone was found in the state. The gemstone has been found in large quantities in Russia, Germany, the Czech Republic, Brazil, and Mexico as well. Blue topaz is thought to bring leadership ability to anyone who wears it, giving them increased insight and communication abilities.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.15 carats|
|Total metal weight||1.95 Grams|
|Number of stones||6|
|Stone Weight||0.15 carats|
Rhodium Plated Silver
|Metal||Rhodium plated silver|
|Metal Weight||1.95 Grams|
Top Customer Reviews
The pendant is very beautiful and looks as similar to the picture as I could have hoped. Note that the center stone is raised considerably compared to the surrounding five, something that may not be obvious from the photos. Despite the stones, it is definitely not flashy in the slightest. I'm no jewelry expert, but it seems to fit nicely with both everyday outfits and her more elegant dresses.
She's worn it just about everyday for a month (minus showering and sleeping), and both the pendant and chain are showing no signs of wear. Yes, the chain is not the best money can buy (if you wanted that, you probably wouldn't be looking on Amazon...), but it's meant to look delicate to match the pendant, and I have no fear of it breaking without some serious force. And it's definitely nickel-free, in case you didn't believe the "sterling silver" label.
My wife opened it and you could not help but see how happy she was with the product. It fits well on her. And as she was looking for something new to wear. Brings a smile to her lips when she puts it on.
It seams to be a great fit and has beautiful work. The only down side is the clasp is really small and hard to work. We are getting her a new chain to go with the amazing pendent.
I would recommend this as a gift for any one trying to make there purple loving wife happy, as I was.
A++ love it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this necklace with the matching earrings for my 13 year old niece as a birthday present, she loves them.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very nice, This is smaller and more delicate than I thought it would be. However, the person who was gifted this item loved it and likes delicate jewelry. Read morePublished 14 days ago by MegH
Beautiful! I got this as a gift and it looks much more expensive than I got it for. The flower isn't humongous, but it's not small and hard to see either. Read morePublished 18 days ago by A.
It is so bad that my skin itched (I bought this with the matching earrings). You can't even tell the color if you are not close enough.Published 20 days ago by lodesa
my grand daughter loves purple and this was the prefect combination. it came in a timely manner. she loves it and that's all that mattersPublished 21 days ago by oscarcat
I wish this was a little sturdier. It feels like the metal will easily bend. The chain is also frail; although it has not broken. I have received many compliments on it.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer