- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Sterling Silver Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
|Price:||$15.55 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$34.44 (69%)|
- Heart necklace with gemstone round at center
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
- Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care
- Sapphire is September's birthstone.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B000SMMHXS
- Item model number: R3A6JS19FW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Meaning and Symbolism
Blue Topaz is the December birthstone. There are many emotional benefits attributed to the aqua-turquoise color stone, from calming tempers to enhancing confidence and understanding of others. Giving this gemstone as a gift is a sign of eternal love, harmony and fidelity. Blue topaz is thought to improve communication skills in both listening and sharing.
Origin and History
The name topaz is derived from the ancient Sanskrit “tapas” meaning fire, heat and passion. However, throughout history the stone had been thought to have cooling properties. Blue topaz is a silicate, one of the hardest materials known to man. There are three varieties of blue topaz: sky blue, London blue, and Swiss blue. The color variations are created by heat treating white or pale blue topaz.
Fun Facts about Blue Topaz
Blue topaz was named the official state gem of Texas in 1969 after a deposit of the stone was found in the state. The gemstone has been found in large quantities in Russia, Germany, the Czech Republic, Brazil, and Mexico as well. Blue topaz is thought to bring leadership ability to anyone who wears it, giving them increased insight and communication abilities.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Gem Type||Blue sapphire|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.09 carats|
|Total metal weight||1.49 Grams|
|Number of stones||1|
|Stone Weight||0.13 carats|
Rhodium Plated Silver
|Metal||Rhodium plated silver|
|Metal Weight||1.49 Grams|
Top Customer Reviews
scrach and looks mistreated.. i dont known if this was cause of the ship or a bad cut from the jeweller....beside this good product..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my best friend on Valentine's Day 2 years ago and she just loved it!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
A little girls necklace. Sweet and small. It couldn't have been more perfect. She knew it was her birthstone and was do proud to show everyone her big girl necklace. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Christina M.
It was nice, for me it was quite small, smaller than a dime, however, it was a birthday present for my girlfriend, and she loved it. So I am happy with it.Published 5 months ago by Jake F.
Very pretty, purchased as a gift. Nicely packaged so all I had to do was wrap it!Published 6 months ago by MJ Amazon Customer
This is a beautiful necklace. I bought it for my girlfriend and she loves it. My only complaint is how tiny and fragile the necklace is.Published 7 months ago by Sean J. Linden
This is dainty necklace. I bought it to go with my Love knot earrings. I think, it was a great match.Published 8 months ago by Linda L. Hartman