5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I have to say I was very hesitant on buying a ring on the computer without seeing it first in real life, but I have to say this ring is way more than I ever anticipated! It's beautiful very shinny and extremely full of fire in the opal! Very very happy with this purchase!
Published on August 23, 2012 by Ashleya25

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!
I was very disappointed in the quality and size of the opal in the ring. I think it looks very cheap! I know it was inexpensive but you need a magnifying glass to see it,
Published 4 months ago by Carolyn Shanley

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, September 16, 2012
I absolutely looove this ring. The opal is a lab creation, but its got amazing color and absolutely glows. I've been looking for an opal claddagh for years, and I'm so thrilled I found one so gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it(:, December 27, 2012
I bought this ring for my irish girlfriend for christmas whom I love more than the world itself. When I first opened the box my heart stopped just like the heart of the girl I ordered it for(:

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Heart Shaped Lab Opal Claddagh Ring (Jewelry)
Arrived in a cute box and is a very beautiful ring for a decent price. Size was exactly what I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, December 14, 2013
I got it for my sister's birthday. I got a similar one when I was in Ireland and she liked it so I set out to find one for her. Opal is her birth stone so this seemed like the perfect fit. It's been three months, she wears it everyday and it has yet to break or leave any marks on her finger. I definitely recommend this ring!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, August 28, 2013
I got this ring in December '12 and now it's almost September '13, ever since I've gotten it i never take it off and it still looks brand new! I shower with it on, wash my hands, sleep, etc! It's just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 10, 2013
Love this ring! Its adorable. Doesnt look cheap at all. Its actually sterling silver. No green finger yet! Worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars for my girl's birthday, November 24, 2012
my queen so loves this ring and it had her brith stone in it to nice i love u my lady

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 27, 2013
The ring fits perfectly and is quite darling. I always worry about the size but it was right on. It goes with anything. Delivered in a timely fashion.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am satisfied with the quality of this item., February 2, 2014
I am satisfied, a product of excellent quality. I put 5 stars for all categories. I have recommended this product to my friends

Sterling Silver Heart Shaped Lab Opal Claddagh Ring Size 7