Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver White Topaz Infinity Figure 8 Ring (Size 7.5)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Ring Size: 7.5|Change

on December 7, 2012
Don't get me wrong, it's a very cute ring, but the other reviews said they were bought for teenagers, and that is probably for the best. I'm used to a much bigger infinity ring so I'm a bit biased, but the symbol is small and more 'squished' than the picture. While pretty, the gems are neither large nor as bright as shown. It's a cute ring, and well worth it if cute is what you're looking for. It's just not quite as dazzling as the image might lead you to believe.
on February 12, 2013
I ordered this ring for my girlfriend and her size is a 5.5. The ring ordered was a little bit too big so I had to send it back. I would say to buy a ring one half size smaller. Shipment was very fast though!
VINE VOICEon November 22, 2014
Very cute ring and it's made well, too. I've been wearing it on my middle finger for a few days. It's still shiny and the shape hasn't distorted at all. It's as pictured and the size is correct. It's plain enough to wear with casual clothes but the topaz adds some class for any outfit.
on February 3, 2013
I purchased this ring as a Valentine's gift for my wife. She wanted something
that represented our love and commitment, but she also wanted it to be simple,
elegant, and work-friendly. This ring succeeds on all levels, and most importantly,
she loves it and wears it everyday. I'm very pleased with the purchase!
on April 14, 2015
I use this ring as a purity ring. I have had it for quite a while now, and it is still in fantastic condition. I sometimes wear it when I am washing hands, and the ring is still in good condition. It's a beautiful ring that serves as my daily reminder to have infinite trust in the Lord :)
on February 20, 2014
Got this as a gift. It is absolutely beautiful, she wears it every day. When I first bought the ring it arrived with one of the stones missing, I told the seller and they sent me a new one right away. Very pleased!
on May 4, 2013
This purchase was intended to be an engagement ring. My fiancée and I are both poor college students, and agreed to find quality rings for each other at affordable prices. The infinity symbol is one that has represented our union and love since we have been together. My fiancée ordered an infinity ring through Amazon.com from a different seller, and it is absolutely STUNNING! Furthermore, the ring my fiancée ordered only cost $3 plus $5 shipping. A total of $7 for a ring that is exactly the same as this infinity ring sold by Beaux Bijoux, but I paid $30 (including shipping).

When I opened the bubbled envelope, I found an extremely tacky silver box inside. Inside this box was the ring, inside a small plastic zip-shut bag. The ring had a sticky tag on it that told its size. Upon closer inspection of the ring, I noticed the AWFUL quality of the purchase I made. It is about as light weight as what I would expect something made out of aluminum foil to weigh. It is easily visible where the manufacturer soldered it together, leaving large, noticeable 'bubbles' of more of this 'aluminum foil' type of cheap metal. There is absolutely NO luster to either the gems nor the ring!

In fact, the gems are barely noticeable and look as though they may fall out at anytime. There's no sparkle. There's no shine.

I was so embarrassed with the ring I received, that I couldn't bring myself to give it to my fiancée. Now, after weeks of settling on this product, one that mislead me to believe it was the quality I was looking for, I must start my search again--this time being even more cautious of fraud and bad products.

Honestly, I feel like the manufacturers and the selling company should be ashamed of themselves. I feel like I just had $30 stolen from me, and replaced with a ring I could have bought from a twenty-five cent machine. No, the ring doesn't even meet that standard, because I DID purchase a ring from a twenty-five cent machine that is of better quality than this!!

Shame on them for providing such a distasteful product that in NO way fits its description or looks like its image. Shame. Now, I must find a way to regain the $30 (which I strongly feel I was swindled out of), and hopefully find a ring that is actually the quality as provided in its description. I am equally disappointed in both the ring and the company.

I would hope any company would be ashamed, and try to make right a wrong such as this.
on March 16, 2013
I love this ring! Although the size of it was bigger than I had expected i love the rings and the band width is just perfect! i don't like thick bands or super heavy rings. It's amazing. Just be sure to have your finger sized at wal-mart or a jewelry store before ordering.
on October 25, 2013
It looks exactly like the picture. It's so pretty! And it's very durable, not cheaply made at all. This is the ring to get!
on December 11, 2015
My girlfriend loves this ring and has been wearing it for over a year now and it's still intact for the most part, I think maybe one of the topaz rocks fell out, I don't remember. (Don't quote me on it) But it's a great ring.

See 1 answered question