4.0 out of 5 stars Cuter in the Picture...
Published 21 months ago by A. Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars It was beautiful but...
The ring was beautiful and packaged nicely but before a week was up two of the topaz stones fell out. Very displeased with that!
Published 8 months ago by SoManyBooks

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuter in the Picture..., December 7, 2012
Don't get me wrong, it's a very cute ring, but the other reviews said they were bought for teenagers, and that is probably for the best. I'm used to a much bigger infinity ring so I'm a bit biased, but the symbol is small and more 'squished' than the picture. While pretty, the gems are neither large nor as bright as shown. It's a cute ring, and well worth it if cute is what you're looking for. It's just not quite as dazzling as the image might lead you to believe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly like picture but sizing a bit off., February 12, 2013
I ordered this ring for my girlfriend and her size is a 5.5. The ring ordered was a little bit too big so I had to send it back. I would say to buy a ring one half size smaller. Shipment was very fast though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring!, October 25, 2013
It looks exactly like the picture. It's so pretty! And it's very durable, not cheaply made at all. This is the ring to get!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you so much, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver White Topaz Infinity Figure 8 Ring (Jewelry)
This ring fit perfectly!!! Thank you so much I am more than happy to wear this as my wedding ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 20, 2014
Got this as a gift. It is absolutely beautiful, she wears it every day. When I first bought the ring it arrived with one of the stones missing, I told the seller and they sent me a new one right away. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 15, 2014
I got this as a promise ring for my girlfriend, whom which I have a long distance relationship with, and she absolutely loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 22, 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend for our third year being together, she loves it! And it's really great looking! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was beautiful but..., December 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift for 14yr daughter, December 30, 2013
The ring was cute, she loved it. But it is a little on the small side. Good for a teenager.

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinity Ring, December 30, 2013
This is a beautiful ring. I got one for each of my daughters for Christmas. They were both thrilled. I loved the quality while they loved the design!

Rate and Discover Movies