Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Infinity Figure 8 Ring (Size 4.5)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 19, 2012
I wanted a dainty sterling silver infinity ring for my ring finger for a long time but I didn't want to spend a ton of money. This was perfect! It fits perfectly, I am usually an 8 and I ordered an 8. It is dainty but noticeable. I get compliments all the time! I've had it for almost three months. I wear it 24/7 never ever take it off even in the shower, etc and it has not tarnished or turned my finger green at all!
on November 13, 2012
I absolutely love this ring! So far so good, as far as the sterling silver goes. It has the 925 so it really is real silver. No green marks and no icky looking ring that looks rusty within days of wear. I've taken showers with it and it's still shiny. However, it is not true to size. Even with thin fingers I have always had a size 5. I would recommend getting half a size smaller. The size was a disappointment. I was going to end up using it as a present because I like my rings in specific fingers, but I just liked it so much that I made it work with one of the others. Otherwise, it is a great buy and definitely worth the money.
on November 14, 2012
When i saw the ring for the price it was i thought it was going to be what i payed for. I was surprisingly pleased when i recieved it yesterday. It's very feminine and classy. Also it's very lightweight and the size i ordered is the exact size that i recieved. Came in three days before it was suppossed too. Love this product!! Happy customer!
on June 27, 2013
Great ring! I ordered it for myself because of its symbolism with my partner. I've worn it since I received it, and as other reviews attest, the ring is holding up nicely. No green finger, it's still shiny, and it fits nicely. I am a 5.5 on my ring finger and it fits true to size. I would definitely recommend this ring!
on December 30, 2014
I had to trade it in for a size 4 (originally got the 4.5). I think the 4 is still a tad too big but it sits on my finger well enough. A smaller size wasn't available and I don't think a smaller size would go over my knuckle. Also, I think that because I have a smaller hand/finger, the infinity symbol looks rather big.
The only other thing I noticed is that the quality of the infinity symbol doesn't look as good as it did on the 4.5. The metal isn't as smooth; you can see some indentations and markings--but it's not too big of a deal. I'm sure it'll get beat up just from everyday wear so I'm not expecting it to be in pristine shape.
review image
on September 14, 2012
I saw this on some other sites but did not want to spend so much. So when I saw it here on Amazon at this price I quickly ordered it and am so glad I did!! It's not flashy, yet it's a standout-it's a simple and beautiful design and looks stunning on my hand. If you're debating about this ring, go ahead and order NOW-you won't regret it.
on September 15, 2012
So thrilled with my purchase!

I can't believe the quality of the product that I received, especially because the price is so soo great. Next stop is to order the matching necklace for sure, and I am predicting that it will be my favorite set to wear all year round.
on October 29, 2012
The ring is a perfect fit, I've read reviews where some rings run either a size too big or too small...not this one! I love it and the price is great too. Shipping was fairly quick as well.
on September 23, 2013
*update*
I have been wearing the ring pretty much since I got it. It is so light that I usually forget it is even on. Literally wearing it all day and night. It still looks great, the band being so light and thin I thought that it would be a wreck but it is holding up very well. I actually need to order a couple more just in case I lose this one. You cant beat the price and it is also cute to wear with a thin plain band also.

I received the ring on time and as described. It is very lightweight. It is dainty and shiny. I ordered a size 5 which should still give me room for heat swelling but it fit too loose. I believe that this is due to design. The infinity symbol has a slight arch to it and doesn't lay flat to the finger. This makes the ring feel larger in size. Because the ring is dainty I was able to flatten that arch and it fits just fine now that it lies flat to the finger. If I had realized that in the beginning I would have gotten the 4.5.

The price is inexpensive but it is still nice, it is a simple silver ring, there is no statement here other than the symbol meaning. This isn't a super strong ring (price point) and if worn for normal use it should be fine. If you will be banging it around it will more than likely bend out of shape. I have notice that the bottom of the band has already scratched. I am not ruff on the ring and work is an office job so nothing there to ruff it up. Once again at this price point this should be expected and not viewed as flawed.
on January 8, 2014
I was nervous about ordering at first. I wasn't sure of the size or how shiny it would be. I am thrilled to say that I am so pleased with this ring! Perfect shine and size, feels of good quality. I have been wearing it for a week straight and it still looks wonderful. Sizing is right. It loses a star because it gets dirty easily and I already need to have it cleaned. Otherwise, I love it!