Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Metal Type: rhodium-plated-silver|Ring Size: 8|Change
Price:$24.99+ $3.98 shipping

on July 10, 2012
I bought this ring for my daughters special 15th birthday to show her I would love her for infinity after a serious of VERY HARD circumstances that she has gone through this year. She had been dying to have this ring and was so proud to show it off to everyone. I wish you could have seen the look on her face when she recieved it with a note inside of the box that stated "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE MOSTEST INFINITY" which is a saying that she and I have had since she began talking. She has worn it for 2 1/2 months only to have the silver chipping away leaving the ring all tattered and embarrassing to wear. I would have never bought this ring at that price had I known that it was not going to be something she would be proud to wear and cherish forever. I would have paid more to have something to last her a lifetime of smiles everytime she looks at it. The shipment was recieved in a timely fashion and in great shape at the time of delivery but no where in the description did it say that it was silver plated. I am not one to complain or give bad reviews of ANYTHING but I am very heartbroken that my forever gift to my daughter is now tattered and unwearable due to the shape that it is in.
1313 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2012
I purchased this ring for my 14 year old daughter. Within a month the finish, which they claim is sterling silver totally came off. It's inexpensive and CHEAP! I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on September 7, 2012
What can I say about this ring? I ordered this ring directly from Tioneer.com and it was shipped really fast! I absolutely love the ring and haven't taken it off! I've worn the ring for about 3 months and it still looks like its brand new. I usually don't write reviews on anything I buy but in this case, I wanted to write a review because this piece of jewelry is phenomenal and I will definitely buy from this jeweler again!
on September 6, 2012
I got the ring for my girlfriend about a month ago, and we started to notice a green ring wrapping about her finger, I'd never expect a sterling silver item to do that.
on August 11, 2012
i bought this ring and withing A WEEK it started to chip on the outside of the ring, and recently it has completely chipped on the inside of the ring. I AM VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED and PISSED OFF.
on December 31, 2012
I bought this ring for my girlfriend for Christmas. After reading all of the positive reviews i decided to purchase the ring. After about a week of my girlfriend wearing the ring the "silver" is already coming off. I recommend passing on this ring.
on June 5, 2013
When I looked at all of the pictures for infinity rings, I was always discouraged because they were so "fat and thick" looking,,,kinda "squatty" almost and that was not what I wanted, at all. I finally decided on this one, because for the money, it seemed to have the best reviews and I thought I could always send it back.
Was I ever wrong....IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! For the price, you would not expect quality like this at all. I also received it in a little black velvet box. How sweetly packaged it was...especially since this is a promise ring from me to my fiance. I love it...it was elongated, which is what I was looking for exactly and it was especially shiny, but not in a it's been coated in something way....I ended up wearing this one as it is very feminine looking.I wished I had sent it back for a smaller size, but I love it. It garners compliments constantly and no one believes me when I tell them how little I paid. It honestly looks like a very high end silver ring that you would spend so much more on...I hope they don't take this as a sign to raise the price. I believe I will be ordering several more as Christmas and birthday presents for all the ladies in my life. I think they would all be very happy with this ring, just as I am.
UPDATE: I received this a 3 weeks before Mother's Day and it is just as shiny and beautiful as the day I ordered it. I shower in it, wash my hands constantly, wash dishes twice a day or more, apply oils and lotions....use cleansers, which I don't recommend for any jewelry as it can be harsh for the materials no matter what they are....but, this ring just shines on like a champ. Beautiful piece of jewelry that just can't be beat for the price...the picture does not do it justice at all.
on October 3, 2013
I searched amazon for this ring and found many many just like it, this one was 3 times the price of the others and in the picture it showed the ring with the .925 image so I ASSUMED it was in fact silver. IT IS NOT and after only a couple weeks it looks terrible. So disappointed, my local pawn shop has one that is real (they tested it in front of me) and it is only $20.
on July 12, 2012
This ring is great! It is a great price for such a good quality ring. The silver does not rub off on your finger. It also comes with a case, therefore making the ring itself a great price. Overall, a wonderful deal for such a good product. Definitely reccommend buying this product.
on September 20, 2012
Got this ring for my girlfriend as our anniversary gift last month and she loved it! This ring is amazing and for sure worth the price! Definitely scored some points from this purchase lol.. Will buy again from this seller!