5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Its a beautiful ring and I am very happy with it! Definately worth the very reasonable price! I love it!
Published 23 months ago by kimberly

2.0 out of 5 stars Different than picture
Ring has solid silver band, not the one pictured. Crown is also different. Overall feels very cheap and thin, bends easily. Took almost a month to receive
Published 21 months ago by MC

2.0 out of 5 stars Different than picture, January 14, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels like I got duped., January 14, 2013
I looked at ring after ring and I finally settled on this one because of the interesting design on the band. The metal looked to be of decent quality and the finish looked good. I finally get it in the mail and see to my dismay that it is not the same ring! It's still a Claddagh ring and it still looks cute but it was nothing like what I thought I was paying for. The band is extremely thin and the finish looks cheap. There is a difference between an "antique" finish and just plain chipped.The ring looks like it is made of aluminum and the .925 stamp looks less than believable.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Irish Friendship & Love Claddagh Ring (Jewelry)

3.0 out of 5 stars Claddagh ring, January 31, 2013
It looks like they added a piece in the back to make the ring bigger. I asked for a size 8 anjd I got a size 7. I thought the ship and handeling was too expensive for this small ring. I would never do a purchase like this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but bends easily, January 29, 2013
I have had my ring about a week and already it has bent. I love the design and how pretty it is though. Just not for everyday wear because walking my dog is what bent the ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 21, 2013
I got the ring within 4 days, way sooner than I expected! It was perfect. I love how the bad itself has a braided look to it. It adds great detail to the ring.The medal of the ring is the very nice for sensitive skin that often has reactions to cheap jewelry. Very proud of this purchase and very likely to buy more products from them. It's a very delicate ring, very thin. It is a very well made product. It came in a cute jewelry bag and a cute silver box AND it came with very cute royal blue earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exacty what I was looking for, December 4, 2012
Lovely little Claddagh ring. I'm very pleased with how tiny/narrow the band is. I have very thin fingers so many rings look sort of masculine and feel bulky when I wear them. This one looks flattering and feminine and is perfectly comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Jewelry Forever - excellent products and service, December 8, 2012
J. Burak (Quincy, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
The ring we ordered was better than the photograph. Silver Jewelry Forever packaged it very well and it arrived in the time period expected. We couldn't ask for a better customer experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ring, January 29, 2013
It was a really good price and the process of purchasing it was simple. It did take a very long time to get here, but it was within its allotted time range, so can't complain too much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, May 18, 2013
Compared to the price, it is an okay ring. I have worn the ring for the past several weeks. It's pretty light and thin. The size runs true.

Sterling Silver Irish Friendship & Love Claddagh Ring