Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 23, 2012
Don't believe any of the good reviews for this product. Unfortunately, this item has been hyped with false reviews to get people to buy it with the hopes that at least half of them won't return it, like so many items on Amazon these days.

This item is shockingly different than the picture and description. The quality is appalling, and anyone looking for a good quality pendant should go elsewhere. I echo the reviews of others, the piece is flimsy and cheap and looks like a gumball machine prize.

The colors are nothing compared to the picture. The white background makes them vibrant, but the actual colored "epoxy", aka plastic, is dull and transparent.
33 comments| 288 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2014
I bought this as a "lightening deal" (oh, look, days later the price is unchanged!) but I am very disappointed. The official picture is very misleading. It looks cheap - worth about $10, not the $120 or whatever is claimed to be retail value. And it arrived tangled and is just, overall, a piece of junk. The pictures are what it looked like when I first opened the box, so you can see it up close too. Don't waste your money!! It is going back.
review image review image
22 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2011
This pendant is pretty but so flimsy! I was very disappointed upon receiving it. I expected better quality when I saw the comparison pricing, but this feels like something you could get out of a gumball prize machine.
11 comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2012
I was expecting much better quality on the pendant for the price. It looks like the epoxy was quickly and clumsily applied. Feels like something you'd get at one of those teen jewelry stores in the mall for $5.
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2012
Ordered as a gift. Had a big "made in China" stamped on the back . Looked like it should cost maybe $10.00 instead of $45.00. I returned it.
on December 4, 2013
Cheap and flimsy. Has "Made in China" stamped on the back. I sent it back as soon as I opened the box.

Do not waste your time.
on December 14, 2012
Do not buy this product!! I thought it would be a good purchase after reading the reviews, but I was very wrong. It feels like it is made of plastic and looks extremely cheap. I would MAYBE pay $5 for this product. I am in the process of returning it now.
11 comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2011
This was so flimsy feeling like it could break with the slightest force. I had bought it for my little girl and I ended up not giving it to her. The first one that was sent to me was delivered but I never received it, and Amazon OVERNIGHTED me a new one! I was astounded by their fantastic service, and I don't want to send back because of this reason. It looks exactly as pictured except maybe not so much marcasite around the edges. Perhaps when she gets a bit older, I can give it to her. Rated a 3 star instead of 2 because it does look nice, it just doesn't feel nice.
on December 2, 2013
Awful. The pendant is VERY different from the picture and description. As many other buyers have mentioned- looks VERY cheap, not even for $5! I'll return it for sure.
on December 26, 2013
I returned it. I should have paid attention to the bad reviews. It feels like plastic, it looks like plastic, and the stones are extremely underwhelming.

See 1 answered question