Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 30, 2009
I bought this for my 24 year old daughter for Christmas. She's picky about her jewelry, but she loves this pendant. It is beautifully crafted and is high quality. It is a nice size that stands out but also is not gaudy. The various colors of amber complement each other. I can see this pendant becoming a family heirloom.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2011
All of the ambers are interesting, but to have 3 together is mesmerizing. This pendant is exquisite in deisgn; it seems to move gracefully. It is the perfect balance of color and silver threads; neither overwhelms the other. Too many pieces are bulky and angular. For amber, this softness of deign works best for me!
The price was very reasonable, and buying from the Amazon collection of course gives you confidence in the quality of the materials.
11 comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2015
Lovely piece! You can find the "925" label at the back of the silver seat. The shape is not flat (it's a little bit bind but presents the amber better). Really like my purchase! One advice to Amazon collection is to enhance the chain to be slightly thicker (I'm willing to pay more to "upgrade" the chain of there's an option!) The color is a little bit different than on the picture but that's reasonable for Amber pieces.
review image review image
on August 6, 2011
Of the jewelry pieces I've purchased lately from Amazon, this is my very favorite. The Multicolor Amber Large Pendant on an 18" chain is not too large but it is the right size to be a noticeable and attractive accessory. The design is very unusual. The height of the pendant is 1.7" and the width is 1". The chain that comes with it is a very nice silver chain with a lobster claw fastener. I wore this with a light khaki-color linen outfit and it looked very nice. Great gift piece, too!
on December 17, 2011
This pendant looks great on my wife. I bought it almost two years ago and she wears it almost everyday. She loves it and has gotten many compliments. The original chain it came with was not very good quality. It broke after five months so I purchased a slightly thicker, stronger one at a jeweler for $20. The pendant is very solid and well worth $60. so I don't mind to much that the chain was cheap. I highly recommend this necklace. Just don't expect the chain to last forever.
on April 6, 2011
I got my girlfriend two necklaces for her birthday...this one and one that cost over twice the amount. I prefer this greatly and frankly wish they made a men's version so that I could wear one. The coloration and internal textures are very cool. Be careful wearing it though because people will be staring at it so much that you might start to think they're looking at something else.
on November 3, 2012
I ordered this to give to my girlfriend on her birthday. After receiving it, it looked fairly nice, but it didn't exude a lot of quality and had a small imperfection on the front. The amber stones came across somewhat plastic-y imo, and it just didn't seem worth sixty dollars. I returned it and ordered a different necklace.
on December 7, 2012
It's nice, and my sister liked it, but someone said it looked like a bunch of little sperm chasing a big one and now she wont wear it.
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2012
Its fake amber. Not real stone. The silver has casting marks in it and is poorly polished. Its mass produced garbage. Absolutely not worth the money. Its of the same quality as bargin bin jewelry i've seen for 10 bucks.
on December 12, 2013
I had this necklace sent overseas at a good cost. When it got there half the chain was black. I do believe this was sent knowing it was a bad product. I sent it back at my cost, Amazon will only cover $20 of return shipping. It cost a lot more then that to return. I am very unhappy with amazon and very unhappy with this product.