Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on August 17, 2011
The appearance of the green amber is due to the back being painted black, so that head on it looks like green amber. When viewed from the side, the "green" amber is closer in appearance to the honey color.

I was ticked off when I found this out upon receipt, but my wife liked them all the same so we ended up keeping them and I gave it an extra star in the review. The larger, matching pendant doesn't appear to have the same issue.
on March 31, 2016
Great buy; the stones are beautifully set and I can wear the earrings with most anything. I expected the overall size of the earring to be a bit larger; but because of the setting, the fact that the entire earring is about 1/2" wide, the set is still a very nice pair of earrings. I am glad I purchased them.
on February 7, 2016
Pretty earrings. Posts are a bit thick and so they don't feel 'fine' like some sterling silver. But of course that doesn't affect their appearance when you are wearing them. I like that the posts are in the middle of the earring so that they sit in the middle of your ear lobe instead of hanging down.
on January 31, 2016
When these first arrived and I saw them in the box, I wasn't impressed. But I did take them out and put them on and it made all the difference. Not "sparkly" but still a very pretty earring and I won't expect Amber to glitter.
on September 18, 2010
Ordered these to go w/a pentand for a 40th birthday present. My sister-in-law seemed to really like both. These were more subtantial than I thought they would be. Nice size post earrings w/out being too big, bulky and heavy. Nice size. Match the pendant very nicely, but the earrings are bigger than the pendant.
on August 6, 2011
I bought the Multicolor Sterling Amber Stud Earrings to go with the Multicolor Amber Pendant and the two worn together look very nice. I thought the earrings would be a little bigger, but they're fairly small, but if worn with the necklace, which is how I wear them, they don't detract from the necklace. These would be cute worn alone without a matching necklace, too, or with the Multicolor Amber Silver Bangle Bracelet. I gave these earrings 4 stars because of the size, but I do like tham a lot.
on December 28, 2012
I was looking for that last Christmas gift for my wife, who likes unique items. These seemed to be a good buy; I don't like "costume jewelry" or cheap stuff. And, these would match a good amount of her clothes.

She is very happy with them, and they look as good in person as in the product images. I like the multi-colored amber. The natural imperfections add to the appeal vs. glass or plastic.
on January 1, 2014
She has a habit of buying me things I can wear with everything, but rarely treats herself to fine jewelry. These were just classy enough and went beautifully with her outfit for Christmas mass. Loved them.
on December 10, 2012
I bought these to go with the necklace I purchased on Amazon that matches. I love the necklace but these just don't do it for me. First, they don't look as good in reality as they do in the picture. Second, they aren't made as well as the necklace. Third, the amber doesn't look real, it looks like plastic. They're alright to match the necklace, but I think I'll return them and get the drop earrings that were offered to match the necklace and hope the amber looks better in them then they do in these. I had read the reviews, which were mixed, chose to go with the positve ones, next time I'll think twice before so I buy only once!
on June 14, 2012
I tried to order the matching dangling earrings to match the large pendant, but it was back ordered several months. I ordered these instead even though I didn't like the style as much. After they came my opinion hasn't changed. They match the pendant, but I just don't think they look that great. The back is also not smooth and seemed almost bent which I didn't like. They are OK, but I think one of the other pairs would look better to match the large pendant.