4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative review!!!!
Published 23 months ago by Lioness

3.0 out of 5 stars Showy size, very very pale
Nice ring, good size for my large hands, but it no way matches the color of the picture. If you're looking for a light turquoise color or aqua colored ring, this is not it. It's like water--more clear than blue. But it's well faceted, and not horrible for the price.
Published on April 25, 2008 by Lfmiller

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative review!!!!, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Oval Blue Topaz Ring (Jewelry)
I was a little frustrated with this ring before I even ordered it bc the seller did not disclose how big the stone is which I think is a big deal!! So I decided to read all 80-some reviews and not one review says how many carats or mm the stone.. Some of the reviews describe the stone as big or showy. and also a lot more pale than the pic. So I took my chances and ordered it anyways. When I first laid eyes on this ring I thought its a smaller stone than I was hoping for BUT it was way more blue than I was expecting!. Its really blue but I think the correct word to describe this stone when comparing it to the pic is its not as VIVID as the pic but still very blue. By no means clear or pale. As for the size I am guessing its around 3 to 3.5 carats. I think the size in the pic is more deceiving than the color. I dont have large hands but I do have long fingers. I guess I was hoping for a little more eye catching like 5 carats but for the money its still a very nice ring. u wont find a ring for near this price at a jewelry store. Amazom has some of the best prices on jewelry so if I can find a topaz with a larger stone for around the same price or a little higher Im gonna return it or if it get cloudy. But if not I will happily keep it. Also the band is a nice thickness for the size of stone and the four prong settting seems really sturdy. Dont get me wrong this is a really pretty ring that looks 5 times more expensive than the actual price. Will update in a few weeks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Showy size, very very pale, April 25, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this., November 28, 2013
This ring is cheap looking and very light-weight. Not the quality I expected.It looks fake and stone is set lop-sided.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Oval Blue Topaz Ring (Jewelry)
I purchased this ring based on reviews ...it was ok. Interesting though, I have received several compliments on it. The stone is certainly large enough; but I though the band was a bit on the chintzy side to support a stone this big. Certainly worth the money - as long as you have realistic expectations. You get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, November 5, 2010
This review is from: Sterling Silver Oval Blue Topaz Ring (Jewelry)
Granted I only spent $22 on this ring and so maybe I should not have had high expectations, but I did expect it to last more than one week of normal usage. The prongs of the setting kept catching on clothing, and they bent almost immediately, the stone became loose and then while I was trying to bend a prong back to secure the stone, the prong broke completely off. The prongs on my ring were not nearly so smooth looking as the photos show. It was a very pretty ring, but unfortunately, not made to last.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stone Fell Out, February 15, 2011
The ring is beautiful, but the stone was loose in the package when it arrived.
I'm going to return it tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite topaz ring, May 25, 2013
I like topazes but it is difficult to find good quality and clear stone. It is very simlple, but the topaz is excellent - very clear, light blue, but the colour is deep and beautiful. I love it. Nothing but topaz in ring ;).

4.0 out of 5 stars Large stone, April 6, 2013
This ring is plain with a large stone. The color is very pretty and the plainness of the ring makes a statement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!!, December 1, 2011
I got this for my daughter, but I want one now! It looks even better in person! The picture does not do it justice. It is beautiful and looks much more expensive than what I paid for it! Great gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but beautiful, September 18, 2011
The ring is beautiful--my colleagues complimented me on it right away. The setting is simple but sturdy and well-made, and the stone is large, very clear, and well-cut. The color is paler than on the picture, which is the only thing I can comment negatively on. In all other aspects, however, it is a very pretty ring that I would be glad to wear everyday.

Sterling Silver Oval Blue Topaz Ring, Size 8