4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but...
wish mine had as much matrix as shown in this pix. Obviously all natural stones will be different ... just was hoping for something more like the picture. And mine are a blue turquoise also, not green. Still a good value and the seller shipped quickly.
Published on June 23, 2011 by Jimmy Flax

2.0 out of 5 stars MISREPRESENTATION
Published on October 23, 2011 by Queen of Queens

2.0 out of 5 stars MISREPRESENTATION, October 23, 2011
These earrings were a big disappointment. They are quite small and the color is nothing near what is shown. It is a horrible shade of turquoise. They are going in the garbage. They also do not have any markings on the color which it shows on the sample. Look at the earrings on line. You weren't even know they were the same earrings. Never again. I would have spent more but I trusted that they would look like the ones shown.

Lynn J. Schroeder - VERY DISAPPOINTED !

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., June 23, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, but be warned., March 11, 2013
Ranger Blade (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for my girlfriend and they arrived promptly and were of good quality. My only qualm with this item is that the colors shown on the web are not true to the product. I purchased the malachite earrings which were depicted as being dark green, but turned out to be a bright grass green. I gave it a three because they are still nice earrings and my gal loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear these all the time, December 30, 2013
smeehle (Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
Great basic earrings. I wear these all the time. The size and color are exactly as pictured. Good value for cute everyday earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous color and Good quality!, December 27, 2013
The color of these is a mix between a medium green and a darker forest green. They are gorgeous and made well!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 7, 2014
Color not what I expected very much lighter than in picture

2.0 out of 5 stars not as pretty as picture very disappointed, July 3, 2014
The earrings are okay but they are prettier in the picture. I was rather disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, June 22, 2014
The color is a little more brown than the picture, but still good. They are also a little smaller that I thought they would be, but I like them enough to keep them.

3.0 out of 5 stars thoughts about my purchase, June 19, 2014
thought the were a little bigger. Disappointed with the size. i will try something else. love the amazon store and will do more business

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!, June 13, 2014
I was a bit skeptical of how the quality would look in person, they looked lovely in the picture and they are absolutely stunning in person. One of the best buys I have ever had. This is a must ladies, I have received so many compliments when I wear these!!!

Sterling Silver and Oval Gemstone Bead Drop Earrings