5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for teens and Tweens
Published on November 29, 2011 by Gili Keshet-Aspitz

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 1/2 - very nice, but hints on shipping that are important
I would give this about 3 1/2 stars. The product is pretty and dainty. The measurements are there. Take a peak and get a sense for how big it is. It's sterling silver and very reasonably priced. It'll be a great gift.

However, there are a few thing to know...

Published on June 19, 2012 by JuleNY

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 1/2 - very nice, but hints on shipping that are important, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Personalized Name Necklace - Custom Made Any Name (Jewelry)

However, there are a few thing to know...

1-The product says it ships in 48 hours, but it is coming from Israel -- not in any fine print I saw. I often just expect that an amazon order will be coming from the US. With USPS, you can often expect something in 3-6 days, but the fastest you will get this necklace is 10 business days after shipping and quite possibly longer so plan in advance and buy early. They have quick shipping, but it's price prohibitive.

2-The seller requires a signature for delivery. My post office is open the same hours I work so it's difficult to get to the post office and may take a couple extra days if you need to wait until weekend hours or such.

It worked out for me, and I am happy with the purchase. I wish I had a few of these details up front. I may have ordered earlier for my niece's birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for teens and Tweens, November 29, 2011
Gili Keshet-Aspitz (Los Altos Hills, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this necklace for my daughter's birthday. She absolutely loved it! Great quality and clean design. Unlike some of the personalized gift sites, this site is easy to work with and choose exactly what you want - material, style, and size. With the variety of materials and price points this became our gift of choice to all my daughter's friends for the holidays and upcoming birthdays. There's something very special about giving a personalized gift that shows you've been making an effort to please.

5.0 out of 5 stars You are unique., August 8, 2013
helanny (Pittsburgh PA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this necklace with high expectations regarding all the reviews below, let me tell you that they are all true, beautiful necklace I had such a hard time trying to figure out wich lenght would be the best for me, I ordered the 16" and it's perfect as well !! no too long, no too short ... I would actually recommend 14" for someone with a skinny (younger neck) you don't want this necklace to be long, unless that is your desire --- I don't like long necklaces because they get constantly hidden on my t-shirt and this is a beautiful delicate piece that you want everybody to see.

I had a little shipping problem and the company took care of me like nobody else and faster than Speedy Gonzalez.

Unique product, great team, I will buy a bunch in the future for my nieces. Thank you again!

UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 22,2013>>>> I wear this necklace EVERY DAY, one day I got in the shower and I forgot to take it off, I was so afraid that something would happen to the necklace, but no... my necklace is shiny and I love it, I always use a little cotton ball to clean it once in a while and it looks like brand new again.

UPDATE AS OF NOVEMBER 28,2014>>> EVERYBODY asks me "where did you get that necklace", all my nieces want one and I am the happiest girl on earth because now I don't have to think about their Christmas present anymore.... My necklace still looks shiny and has not broken or damaged at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, March 17, 2013
Disappointed beyond belief!f fell apart upon attempting to wear , This , so called ,
" Necklace"....Item also partly tarnished upon arrival. So disgusted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dainty pieces, May 27, 2013
Gave these to my bridesmaids. They're beautiful and I'm sure they loved them!
One broke the first day in the middle of the chain after light wear. I'm ordering her another one and myself one too. I hope it doesn't break again! If it does, I'll be back to update everyone...

5.0 out of 5 stars All Great!!, May 22, 2013
Bought it for my Grandchild. Any little girl would love their own personalised necklace.I had no problems with ordering online and received shipment within specified timeframe. Exactly how it was displayed thankyou.

2.0 out of 5 stars Personalization, August 18, 2013
I was planning on ordering 2 of these for my granddaughters...but was unable to locate an area to enter the personalization! Spent over half an hour trying to find the gift option link.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Item!, June 28, 2013
Loved the necklace, good quality! I was sceptical at first considering the price but it's a beautiful item. The shipping was fast and it arrived well in advance of the expected date! Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute!, November 26, 2012
I loved it so much, i bought another one for my daughter :) Great quality, and the value is amazing. I think i might get a couple more for the family!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it Love it Love it. Worth every penny., January 8, 2014
This is the second time I have order these. My daugher lost her first one after having it about 6 months. So i purchase her another one and got one for my neice as well. They are just the right size. They are well made. My daughter has not taken hers off since she got it. She showers and sleeps in it. No problems. Still as pretty as when we recieved it. I was worred the first time i order it because there was no where to put the name you want on it but I recieved an email the next day. I am very happy with my purchase.

Sterling Silver Personalized Name Necklace - Custom Made Any Name