5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!
Published on May 5, 2010 by anonymous

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Again...
This bangle was a must have for me. I purchased it and exactly one week after receiving it, it started changing as though it was a piece of costume jewelry. I contacted customer service and they were nice enough to send me a replacement....which also changed after a week. I just returned both bangles yesterday & all I want is a refund.
Published on January 27, 2011 by Oki

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 5, 2010
anonymous (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver "Lord's Prayer" Bangle Bracelet, 8.75" (Jewelry)
This was purchased as a gift for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. It arrived very quickly, and although I had been a little hesitant about the price, it was worth the money. I did purchase it on sale, and I don't know if I would've purchased it at the regular price, but at the sale price, it was a good deal. It is heavy and feels very nice, and the font goes very well with the text, and is centered properly on the bracelet...it's not crooked anywhere, which I was a little concerned about as it's hard to see it properly on the computer screen. I would most certainly buy this again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bangle bracelet but too pricey and a bit large, December 28, 2009
EC (California) - See all my reviews
I was able to buy this bracelet on sale but I feel the normal price of $70 is too much. I purchased the bracelet not knowing what kind of quality to expect. When I got it in the mail I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and thickness of the bracelet. It wasn't a thin, flimsy piece of silver. I have to say that the bracelet is a bit large so I have to be careful when wearing it so it doesn't fall out somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars another believer, January 11, 2011
beautiful bracelet - nice design and weight.

My wife has received many compliments.

It is a conversation starter as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bangle, January 23, 2010
I have purchased several bangles in the past but none were as wonderful and beautiful as this bangle. It is sterling silver and will last a long time. I love how it looks. It is exactly as promised and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver "Lord's Prayer" Bangle, February 28, 2011
Beautifully crafted bangle. I have purchased two - plan to purchase more the bracelet is excellent quality. However is a little large if you have small arms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver bracelet, November 4, 2010
This is a beautiful item and makes a great gift for a religious friend. It was much appreciated by the recipient. The price was excellent compared to a previous purchase of a similar item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 18, 2010
This bracelet is substantial and lovely. Whole prayer as promised. The script is elegant and the moebius strip is graaceful. I never take it off and feel it is a great value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bangle, February 9, 2011
I would highly recommend this bangle, great value and looks great. It has a unique shape in that it is not the same width all the way around. My sister got me this for Christmas and I'm very pleased. I am not a highly religious person, but don't think you need to be. The only slightly negative comment I would have is that the words are not imprinted as dark all the way around, looks like there was not as much ink used on the smaller words, but when looking at the bracelet does not make a difference whatsoever, you really can't tell unless your seriously examing it. Buy it you'll like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful bracelet, March 10, 2010
A very beautiful piece of jewelry that I haven't taken off since it arrived at my house. I would recommend this to anyone for a gift to yourself or others. Not too heavy or too light! Curved around so the Lord's prayer fits and you don't have to worry about banging and denting the bracelet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bracelet, February 1, 2010
Purchased as a gift and will order one for myself eventually. Is very well made and attractive. Purchased for my 17 year old neice and she loves it...

Sterling Silver "Lord's Prayer" Bangle Bracelet, 8.75"
$125.00 $73.25