Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Round "I Love You to the Moon and Back" Reversible Moon and Star Pendant Necklace , 18"
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 5, 2016
The design looks cute in the picture but I was disappointed when I got it in person. It's about the size of a penny or dime & the quality of the chain and pendant is very poor. The finish started to flake off after a week and the words were no longer legible. The engraving on the back is cute, but the black paint rubs off quickly if you plan to wear this often.

I would not recommend this item if you plan to wear it frequently. The chain was a little too short for me as well. I like to have my necklaces hang a little lower down my chest. This may work best for a child.
on January 9, 2014
Purchased for my beloved foster daughter and nieces in conjunction with the "To The Moon and Back" book. HUGE hit that Christmas! Although seemingly more directed to small children, teens definitely need that little reminder sometimes! (In fact, they all still treasure them -- even my foster daughter who is now in med school!)
on March 31, 2011
I placed my daughter for adoption 8 years ago and when she was first born, the book "I love you to the moon and back" was the first book I ever read to her. I now have a 2 year old daughter and every night when I tuck her in I tell her that I love her to the moon and back. THis necklace holds great meaning to me and I love it.
on November 13, 2010
Just BEAUTIFUL!!!! So beautiful!! I just love it!! I can't wait to give it to my mother for Christmas!!! We always tell each other "I love you to the moon and back"! I don't know if every pendent is suppose to have the black around the moon and star, mine doesn't but it's still just as amazing!!! Thank you!!
on February 6, 2010
THIS SAYING MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND BEING PUT ON A VERY CUTE PENDANT/NECKLACE I COULD SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME WE BOTH LOVED IT
on December 15, 2009
This pendant is very lovely. I bought it for my sister and I am very pleased.
on August 17, 2010
I had been looking and looking for a necklace for my grandaughter's 3rd birthday that is coming up. Her pop-pop passed away recently and he always told her he loved her to the moon and back. This was the perfect necklace because it is simple and not overly done. The chain is small and delicate enough for a young child but would also be a great gift for an adult. Can't wait to give it to her!
on November 24, 2010
I bought this item for my niece and I think it is very appropriate for a young girl, not so much for an adult. Which is okay. I under estimated the size of an 18 inch chain. If it was for me I would be unhappy. All in all I think it's a cute necklace and am pleased. So is my niece :)
on June 25, 2010
I have said love you to the moon and back to my grandkids when they leave here and to find the necklace thats just right for my 6 year old granddaughter was great.
I was very pleased with the product it was better than it looks on screen . Im sure she will love it.
on September 21, 2011
Perfect little pendant for my 2 nieces (aged 3 and 7) They absolutely LOVE it! We live in Australia and they live in The Netherlands and we always tell eachother we love them to the moon and back!