5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Everyday or Getting Dressed Up
The earrings are a perfect size--not too small and not too large. They are comfortable to wear. The bezel setting is secure. The smoky quartz is a beautiful rich color.
Published 21 months ago by lostinMT

3.0 out of 5 stars Very dark rhodolite
Good size and seem to be sturdy and durable enough (as earrings go), but I may as well have gone for the garnet for as dark as the rhodolite is; in the bezel setting it almost appears to be black or even a very dark blue.
Published 16 months ago by M Huston

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Everyday or Getting Dressed Up, December 21, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Very dark rhodolite, May 7, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice finish and Hue., January 15, 2014
David (San Rafael) - See all my reviews
These are very well made studs with a lovely smooth finish. No blemishes, scratches or bad edges. The stones have a lovely Hue to them. This would make for a five star review except for the clasps, which don't grip as well as they maybe should do. One stud has already fallen off and been lost. So just a cautionary warning here on usage while the product itself looks lovely.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty, November 26, 2012
C. Bemis (Mishawaka, IN) - See all my reviews
very nice - but much smaller than I thought by looking at the picture. These are probably for a pre-teen.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely stones, February 6, 2014
Slightly different color than shown in photo but very bright and exactly what I hoped for. One of the earring backs was too large, so had to use a back from a different pair, but that happens with silver sometimes. These are lovely earrings and I am very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Studs, January 27, 2014
Love these, they are just as described, and work for my daughters active lifestyle. I am considering more colors to purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Aquamarines are not blue, December 8, 2013
The gems are so pale that they don't look blue...not what I expected. The size is okay, small but alright.

2.0 out of 5 stars Blue sapphire quality is poor and looks plasticky, July 15, 2013
Whether this is truly a lab created sapphire or not, I can't say. They don't look like other created sapphires I've gotten, and it's tough to say whether that's a material issue or a result of the poor cut. I bought the opal studs from this collection and really like the quality. However, these look like dollar store plastic. I'm very disappointed in them, and I doubt I'll wear them often or at all. The one good thing is that the stud itself looks fine and feels well made. It's just the stone that is off in this case. I would not hazard buying the colored stones from this collection again. I'd stick to solid gems like the opals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not quite right., June 3, 2014
The photo shows a nice purple Amethyst, but the ones I received were a VERY light purple. I returned the original thinking that I had received the pink-amethyst on accident. The replacements were the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them!, May 11, 2013
And she looks great wearing them too! Nice color and sparkle, perfect size and shape, and an excellent value. Would buy more!

Sterling Silver 4mm Round Bezel Set Gemstone Studs