5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!
Published on January 13, 2012 by Trend

1.0 out of 5 stars Diamond fell off Within One Month
While I love the look of this ring.. my girlfriend noticed a hole in the ring within one month of wearing the ring. (I gave it to her on Valentine's Day, she noticed the diamond gone on 3/14). It's quite noticeable when you look at it (there's a black hole where one of the diamonds were).
Published 11 months ago by Rocky

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, January 13, 2012
This is a delicate, refined looking, elegant ring. It's scaled down, but the silver is solid. The band is about 3mm...maybe 4 at most. The diamonds are beautiful, near colorless and twinkling. As shown in the photo, the diamonds are set in a row. There's no beadwork "pretending" to be a diamond. D-Gold has done a lot with 5 points of diamonds. The small stones have a definite presence in this ring. The diamonds are set well, too. I louped the ring.

These small stones are called "melee", and they have a single cut. A single cut means the stones have between 16 to 18 facets. Melee stones are showcased best with this type of faceting. When I saw "single cut" in the product description, I was leery. I contacted the seller. They assured me single cut doesn't equate to a dull diamond. I also googled info on melee diamonds. They are commonly used in jewelry
The band is not all hollowed out. It fits very smoothly and comfortably. The ring is not necessarily bridal, but it's the perfect compliment to a simple small solitare diamond, If wearing a band alone, this is prettier than a plain band, but still refined enough for those that don't care for a lot of bling. Sized down, it's a great looking signature pinky ring, too. A first time purchase from this seller. I'm very pleased. Thank you.

The only thing I wish I had done differently is purchased the .10 carat. This same style comes in a 1/10cttw for ten bucks more. I'm always a litte uncomfortable when trying out a seller for my first time. To check out their jewelry, I purchased the the most inexpensive ring I found that I liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, light weight, perfect thumb ring., November 24, 2014
I purchased this as part of Amazon's lighting fast sales event, and I'm so glad I did! It's a beautiful ring, and was delivered in a very pretty gift box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and delicate, May 25, 2011
I ordered this as a wedding ring as it has a GREAT price and is diamonds. I was a little worried the ring would be big as it looks large in the picture. I was happily surprise when I received it to see how small and delicate the ring is. The whole ring is roughly the size of a normal wedding band. The diamonds are hard to see as they are really small but hey the diamonds are only 0.03 cttw so that's told to you in the description. I LOVE this ring and my family all commented on how beautiful it was when it came in the mail.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice piece of jewelry, May 14, 2011
I just received my ring, and was thrilled. An excellent price for a silver and diamond ring. The presentation was amazing. It arrived in a nice black jewelry box that showed off the detail, which, while tiny, is very pleasing. There was one mildly rough edge, but nothing that would interfere with wearing it. The diamonds add just a little extra sparkle, making for a nice self-gift. It's delicate but not so fragile that it's unwearable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Diamond fell off Within One Month, March 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty and Cute, June 9, 2012
My best friend's bf had me order this as her engagement ring. She's a baker so she needed something flat that could fit under gloves at work and they didn't have much money to spend. She LOVES this ring! It's cute and dainty, perfect for her little fingers. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality for just a cheap price!

1.0 out of 5 stars It is very pretty but is tiny and looks like a young girls ..., November 8, 2014
The delivery was fast but the actual size of the ring was disappointing. It is very pretty but is tiny and looks like a young girls ring.

1.0 out of 5 stars Description is very misleading, it should read as being silver plated., February 4, 2015
P Thompson (Las Vegas, NV, US) - See all my reviews
This item states that it's sterling silver when it is in fact only plated, I bought this ring in November and have had/worn it multiple times since purchasing and am noticing that the silver has written off in places. If I'd have known it was only silver plated I wouldn't have bought it. I realize you get what you pay for but I also expect that a product description is correct.

1.0 out of 5 stars child's ring, December 9, 2014
Looks like something from the candy machine. Sorry. Had to return it. You pay for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring!, December 4, 2014
greenfinch94 (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
This ring is beautiful. It catches the light well, and it's been able to hold up under my tough hands-on job everyday. The design is pretty, and I think it's prettier on than in the photo.

Sterling Silver Round Diamond Fashion Ring (1/20 cttw)
$139.00 $38.00