5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, simply beautiful.
Published on October 19, 2011 by Meg

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 Time Wear
Published 14 months ago by Little Mama-Sita

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, simply beautiful., October 19, 2011
Meg "Livin la vida loca in Maine!" (Presque Isle, ME, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A good amethyst can be hard to come by. Often, the noble stone is grouped in with other gemstones such as citrine and garnet, two stones I do not care for. Another issue that comes up is the color of the amethyst - you want a true light purple, not washed out lavender or too dark faux stone. These earrings are simply perfect. They are a good size (about an inch) in a J shape. They are not heavy on the ears, but have a big stone presence. When I wore these, I received several compliments as they were a good match to my outfit and had a good amount of sparkle. When people asked where they were from, they couldn't believe they came from Amazon! I will recommend these to my friends, as well as you the reader. These would be perfect for a working woman to add some classy sparkle to an outfit, or a great gift for a February baby. I will be purchasing other pieces in the Amazon.com collection, as the quality and price are tops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised...in a good way, December 13, 2012
Ordered these through a lightning deal, was expecting small stones and size.....got the opposite. Very pretty, nice size and received many compliments! Good quality, good stone matching. Just very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars So many compliments, December 19, 2012
Yvette (NYC, United States) - See all my reviews
I get so many compliments on these earrings. They're a great size and the coloring of the topaz stones are amazing and clear. They were a gold box deal! Can't go wrong with inexpensively priced jewelry that looks great!

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 Time Wear, October 1, 2013
I was gifted this item for Christmas 2012, wore them only 3 times, today being the last, due to the fact that my nephew hit my ear and caused one of the "amethysts" to fall out.I went to take it to my local Kay jewellers to see what they could do about it, the "amethysts" aren't even real! I don't care how good deals are on Amazon, when they claim something is genuine or treated for quality, they should remain true to their customers. Admit fraud!!! The only reason I gave this two stars, was because by what I've witnessed, it shouldn't have lasted more than one wear. Waste of money. Wouldn't spend a single dime on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars a bit smaller than I thought, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver Round Gemstone "J" Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)
It's always hard to determine the exact look of earrings form the picture. The earring is a bit smaller than I like, but that's my preference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice., November 16, 2013
I've worn these since I received them. They are small but great for every day wear. The price was right, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 25, 2012
Fast shipping. Color is great, has som weight to it. This is not a cheap quality product. Seems to be well make an of good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver Round Amethyst Gemstone J Hoop Earrings, October 14, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These Sterling Silver Round Amethyst Gemstone J Hoop Earrings are of decent size and weight. The color is similar to the photo, but possibly a bit darker or deeper in nature. The hooking mechanism is very tight, which might give some people a difficult time. The gemstone cuts appear to be uniform and equal as well. Overall, a nice set of earrings and a good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the earrings but stones were lose and fell out!, September 30, 2012
I really like these earrings...I purchased two pairs one in blue and one in purple. The stones were so lose that I lost a stone in each pair! I took them to the jeweler and had all the prongs tightened which cost me $20 for each pair of earrings, plus I had to buy a new stones! I hope the prongs are tight now.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Earring Was Dark, The Other Was Light!, May 2, 2012
Gold Box purchase, had to exchange item. First set arrived and one earring was a pretty dark purple, the other was a shade over pink. I loved the dark one, but they did not match at all! I exchanged them, the second set matched, but were the shade over pink color and one is bent (sharper J) a little more than the other one. No quality control, not happy with this purchase.