Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 10, 2011
I was feeling spontaneous one day and decided to purchase this for my girlfriend.

After receiving the product I was quite excited and the packaging was impressive. But I didn't really think about the size. The whole product is only one inch tall. I knew this before I just wish I would have thought a little more about this. So each heart is really small. This wouldn't really be a problem but the middle heart is really twisted up to allow the other hearts to lay flat. But because the product is so small it leaves the hearts in an awkward position most of the time. The chain is also pretty small and cheap so you may find that you need to purchase a stronger one.

Although I am happy enough with it to not return it I probably wouldn't recommend this product.
on June 8, 2012
This is a pretty necklace but I will be retuning it because the hearts keep turning and going upside down. The middle heart keeps turning backwards and you can see the word "china" engraved on it. It is a pretty concept if they could find away to attach the hearts so they don't turn.
on October 31, 2010
I purchased this necklace for my daughter for her 25 birthday. She had it on her wish list and wanted it to match the bracelet that her boyfriend had bought her last Christmas. The heart shapes with white sapphires are just beautiful. The necklace is a delicate, beautiful piece. My daughter was thrilled with it and wears it almost daily!
on October 11, 2013
My bf got this for me for our 6 month anniversary. I was so shocked that he picked put this beautiful and amazing necklace. I didnt even think twice about the cost but now that I see how inexpensive it was I am really proud of him :). This was the best gift that I have ever gotten and I wear it almost every day bc well I am proud of it plus it goes with everything.
on November 10, 2010
The only reason this isn't getting 5 stars, is just cause I wish the chain it came with was longer. It's really cute and sweet, and I've gotten compliments on it ever since I started wearing it.
VINE VOICEon September 16, 2010
A really nice piece of jewelry for a very affordable price.
The necklace is very pretty and delicate looking, perfect for a young girl or woman who prefers more delicate looking jewelry.
on December 17, 2010
My husband got me this for my early christmas presant i was thriled i love how it is such great qulity and just as they stated i will order from them again there worth the money
on December 23, 2013
I love it. It's very beautiful. Looks like real diamonds. Would highly recommend this product. Whoever would purchase this item would never be dissappointed.
on February 9, 2011
I boughth this necklace as a Valentine gift for my daughter. I can't wait to give it to her. It is so pretty and delicate. She'll love it as much as I do.
on January 26, 2012
Quality product, and the chain holds up. Doesn't look like a spent a ton of money on it, but still a quality product.