4.0 out of 5 stars A fair piece for any occasion.
It's a nice piece that I bought for my gf, who likes it a lot. Only comment is that it's small. About the size of a dime. And there's a bit of fine print engraving on the side about generic manufacturing info, but that's hardly noticeable when it's worn.
Published on April 18, 2009 by W. Moy

2.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't blue
The heart is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, it's tiny. The Topaz itself was clear, not blue. My girlfriend likes it though, so we are going to keep it.
Published on January 7, 2010 by C. France

4.0 out of 5 stars A fair piece for any occasion., April 18, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price, March 8, 2009
I bought this as a gift which it was well liked. The actually heart pennant is smaller than a dime and the stone in the middle is very small but still altogether a very nice looking piece of jewelry. The chain seems to be made well and comes with the traditional locking clamps in the back.

2.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't blue, January 7, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Tangled and knotted, August 19, 2010
The necklace is nice though small. When i got the necklace the chain had many knots and was in one huge tangle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stone is NOT BLUE, December 17, 2010
I read the other comments about the size and writing on the side which I was fine with, however the stone is NOT blue (it is clear). Doesn't look like the photo on the website. When I ordered this I didn't see the other comment about the stone color.

3.0 out of 5 stars its says china on a SIDE!!!!! LOL, February 6, 2010
Raul Perez "Hardwarecolic" (Santo Domingo Este, Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
how can this be, its says china on a side, its brake all the beauty style its got, its not big deal but god, it says china hehehehe, and... i dont know how but, topaz its a grade 8 hardness gem and mines come with a really depressing
scrach and looks mistreated.. i dont known if this was cause of the ship or a bad cut from the jeweller....beside this good product..

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small, July 5, 2010
I ordered this necklace as a bridesmaid necklace, and though it was really cute and would have gone with the dress well, it was much small than I thought it would be. It is probably the size of a penny, so keep that in mind when buying this product

4.0 out of 5 stars For The Price Of A Pizza, January 16, 2010
I bought this for my teen daughter. The intial attraction being its her birth stone and the fact that at 18", it's the perfect length. While it is somewhat small (the dimensions are clearly listed under the product specifications)it is designed very nicely. The sterling silver along with the quality craftsmanship and the beautiful topaz should meet all expectations at this price point. I've spent more on a pizza. My daughter really likes it and it's a nice subtle everyday piece of jewelry. ***Update: The chain has since broke due a very light pillow fight and while I stand by my previous review the fragilty of the chain has cost it and I believe fairly a star.. ***Update 2: I have since replaced the chain with an 18" Sterling Silver Italian 1.9 mm Thin Wheat chain from Amazon for $11.95 (a second pizza) and now with this heavier, very beautiful chain the necklace is complete. It is still quite a bargain and my daughter and I are extremely happy with this purchase. I even added a matching wheat bracelet (yes another pizza) but for a total cost of about $36 this jewelry ensemble is a purchase I would most certainly make again. PS: If cleaning is needed only use a sterling silver cleaner for that almost platnium jewelry look.

2.0 out of 5 stars It says China on the side... Really?, December 25, 2012
The necklace itself looks pretty good. The size, color and chain were what I expected. That said, the stupid thing has China engraved on the side. It might not be noticeable from a distance, but it was the first thing my GF saw when she got it for Christmas. Talk about embarrassing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Necklace, December 13, 2010
The heart pendant is tiny, but it is pretty. However, when I received the item the string to the necklace was all tangled. Now, I need to buy a string to the heart pendant.

Sterling Silver Blue Sapphire Heart Pendant, 18"
$49.99 $16.00