Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver Blue Sapphire Heart Pendant, 18"
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Primary Stone Gem Type: blue-sapphire|Change

on April 18, 2009
It's a nice piece that I bought for my gf, who likes it a lot. Only comment is that it's small. About the size of a dime. And there's a bit of fine print engraving on the side about generic manufacturing info, but that's hardly noticeable when it's worn.
on March 8, 2009
I bought this as a gift which it was well liked. The actually heart pennant is smaller than a dime and the stone in the middle is very small but still altogether a very nice looking piece of jewelry. The chain seems to be made well and comes with the traditional locking clamps in the back.
on January 7, 2010
The heart is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, it's tiny. The Topaz itself was clear, not blue. My girlfriend likes it though, so we are going to keep it.
on August 19, 2010
The necklace is nice though small. When i got the necklace the chain had many knots and was in one huge tangle.
on December 17, 2010
I read the other comments about the size and writing on the side which I was fine with, however the stone is NOT blue (it is clear). Doesn't look like the photo on the website. When I ordered this I didn't see the other comment about the stone color.
on September 9, 2013
Honestly, this pendant looks WAY better in person than in the picture. In the picture it looked a bit cheap (like the stone was just glued on). but my friend wanted it for her birthday, so I bought it. It was beautiful in person, very delicate. She loved it!
on January 2, 2014
The necklace is beautiful, it is a great gift for someone or for yourself. The only thing that got me was that it was smaller than I expected it to be. The blue topaz is also very light in color that in certain angles it looks pretty much clear. But the price was fair. If you're looking for something that looks expensive and fancy but is low priced, well this isn't it. Here you get what you pay for, which is a beautiful, small pendant necklace.
on December 15, 2011
As others have noted, this piece is very small. It also has "China" and some other manufacturing info stamped rather visibly on the outer edges of the heart toward the bottom. All in all, this piece is gives the appearance of something that you would get out of a vending machine.
on December 25, 2012
The necklace itself looks pretty good. The size, color and chain were what I expected. That said, the stupid thing has China engraved on the side. It might not be noticeable from a distance, but it was the first thing my GF saw when she got it for Christmas. Talk about embarrassing.
on July 24, 2011
We got this for our granddaughter for Christmas and thought it was so pretty. Gave it 4 stars as the blue topaz was not very blue, as pictured. It was so light it was almost clear, so that was disappointing.