4.0 out of 5 stars Teeney weeney
Published on February 9, 2010 by BarbaraBee

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Really liked this necklace but the pendant is really small & the words are even smaller & very hard to read.
Published on December 19, 2011 by blackcat24

4.0 out of 5 stars Teeney weeney, February 9, 2010
I was really surprised at how tiny the pendant was (smaller than a dime) and the inscription very hard to read unless you're really close. The one pictured looked like a large pendant, very easy to read too. However, it still is pretty, good quality, very nice packaging with a navy envelope and instructions on "caring for your jewelry". So overall I'm still pleased and the standard shipping was fast. Still haven't given it to my sister but I know she'll love it when I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, January 17, 2010
I bought this for one of my best friends and she loved it. It's the perfect gift for a close friend. I definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace; Great quality!, June 17, 2011
This necklace is great! Other reviewers have commented on how small the pendant is, but I think it is the perfect size. I bought two so that my sister and I could each have one. I have gotten so many complements on it! The best part is that it looks like it costs way more than $16! I am so happy that I purchased this necklace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver Sister/Friend Necklace--GREAT GIFT!, June 8, 2011
I bought this item as a gift for an online friend that has become like a sister to me, she lives in the UK and I live in the US..I wanted a gift for her that would tell her how close we have become, across the miles----this did that! And for a wonderful price! She loves it, and has vowed to never take it off, and because it's sterling silver, she doesn't have to! Awesome purchase---thanks Amazon for being the place I know I can go to everytime, to find JUST what I want!

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister LOVED IT!, February 8, 2011
Given the price, it is a very good product. i wish it was a little bit bigger, but i love it anyways, and my sister loved it even more :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, June 1, 2011
I recently bought this for my sister for her high school graduation. She really loves it. The smooth shiny pendant is simple but elegant, and looks like it can be worn both for nice occasions as well as for everyday wear. The size was as described. It's not tiny, but it's not terribly large either (not a "statement" piece). The box chain it comes was decent. Unless you plan on yanking hard on it or getting it caught in something, I don't think it's weak enough to break.
Definitely worth the buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Sister necklace, November 27, 2011
Shipping was super fast. received it two days after i ordered it. Is prettier in person then in the picture. I am very pleased with this necklace and the speed it was received.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for your sister!, May 17, 2010
I bought this for my sister this past mothers day and she hasn't stopped thanking me for it YET! No exaggeration. Any sister will be very thankful and appreciative if you buy this. The engravings make it extra special too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, March 23, 2010
I was very pleased both with the quality of this product and how the whole transaction was handled by Amazon. Unfortunately this had been purchased as a gift for my sister and it was suspected the package was lost in transit. Upon contacting Amazon, they immediately replaced the item with overnight delivery -- very impressive customer service!! My sister loves the necklace and has since purchased an additional one for her daughter to give to her own sister!!

Sterling Silver "My Sister My Friend" Circle Pendant Necklace, 18"
$35.00 $17.90 - $21.40