Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on November 21, 2009
I like these earrings, they are simple and rather small. They can be hard to get in sometimes because the hinge where the post is connected moves all around. The post itself is also flat and not round and thin like I am used to seeing. The quality seems good.

Update Dec 2010: I have worn these earrings fairly often but now I have noticed that the letters imprinted on the post have begun to tarnish. Also I can't wear them for several days in a row because the post will hurt my ear since it is larger, like others have said.
review image
on September 20, 2011
They are really pretty earrings. They do seem a little cheap but once they are on they look really nice. I can vouch for the other reviews that the closer you get to the pivot point on the post of the earrings, the wider the posts get which make them uncomfortable. I still wear them often, but never more then one or two days in a row.
on July 15, 2015
I love these little sterling hoops. They might be smaller than you expect, but they are just what I was hoping for. Small size, classic styling and quality materials. The clasp locks with a little click and they are very comfortable to wear all day. I often wear headsets or headphones at my work and they are very comfortable, even under pressure for extended periods of time.
on September 19, 2015
Fantastic little earrings! They are exactly what I was looking for. I wear them as my 2nd earrings paired with ones that dangle. I probably won't wear them as my main earrings buy they work great as an accent. Highly recommend.
on January 29, 2010
These might be fine for a teenager, but it's nothing I would be proud to wear. The packaging is nice but the earrings themselves look cheap. The picture makes the product look much nicer than it really is.
on August 11, 2011
Nice earrings but they do, will and did tarnish. I threw them away after one year. They wouldn't clean up. They are attractive but would be nicer without the tarnish. Very light.Since I didn't pay alot for them, I'm not really complaining.
on February 21, 2014
These earrings are very pretty, but they are a lot smaller than you think.

The inside loop is just over 0.4" in diameter, which is just about exactly how far it is from the bottom of MY ear lobe to my pierced hole.
The outside loop is closer to 0.625" in diameter

The clasp seems to hold very nicely, and they are very pretty, but I was hoping for something larger.
on May 22, 2014
These earrings are very cute. I love the 'double hoop' look. They are not super shiny, and they are more flattened than tube-shaped. A bit more rustic and casual looking than some might be looking for/expecting. Probably very tiny for some people, but I'm not a large earring kind of gal, so these are perfect. The size is true to the description.
on June 11, 2013
These earrings look cheap and the clasp on one was very tight and the other one was very loose. They are small and delicate and that's OK but they do not show up very well on the ear. I will keep them to wear around the house but I am disappointed with the over all quality.
on November 9, 2012
I ordered this earrings for myself. They were a little smaller then I thought but were still a nice size.They are about 1". Sometimes Sterling earrings hurt my ears but they have been fine.I have had them in for about a week . If you are looking for a nice small hoop this could be for you..I thought the price was pretty good too.