Published on March 14, 2008 by Fancy Face

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but uncomfortable.
Published on July 8, 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 end stones measured to be exactly same size. Looks like real diamonds, gorgeous!, March 14, 2008
I am an Engineer and have measured each of the three stones. The two end stones are exactly the same size. But, when I first looked at them, they looked like they were different sizes when looked at each side tilted. This is just an illusion, since when measured they are exactly the same size. The center stone is approximately 1 carat and larger than the two end stones. I bought this ring because my fingers swelled up during my pregnancy and my real ring would not fit anymore. I tried to find a ring that looked like my ring, and this was the closest one. My real ring has a 0.87 carat center stone, and this ring looks like the center stone is about 1 carat. So they look like real ring size stones. It's so sparkely and looks like real diamonds. It does not look like the typical cubic zirconia, where you can immediately tell they are fake. This one is far better quality. The sterling silver compliments the ring also, and the stones are set like real diamonds. Very good quality. I can even wash my hands with it on and it stays in good condition. I've had this ring for 4 years, and it still looks brand new. This is also a good ring to wear when traveling, in case you get mugged. Be sure to lock your real rings in a safe though before you leave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better on a finger!, August 6, 2007
This review is from: Sterling Silver Three-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring (3.83 cttw) (Jewelry)
This ring far exceeded my expectations and looks better in real life than in the picture shown here on Amazon. The CZ's really sparkle and the silver is very white, shiny, and high quality. Overall I am very pleased with this ring and prefer it to my white gold, yellow gold, and other silver rings. Do not be too concerned about the silver holding up. I have a silver ring I have worn for 3 years and it's in fine condition. Inside, the ring is stamped CHINA 925 CZ, so you will not fool anyone with it but it is gorgeous and fun to wear. For $19.99 you cannot go wrong. Save yourself some money and buy this ring if you want a 3 stone ring. This ring cleans easily with mild hand dishwashing liquid, warm water, a soft baby toothbrush, and a soft lint-free cloth. The ring appears to be rhodium plating so I would avoid silver cleaners.

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife loves it!, June 7, 2007
Amazon Customer (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
She chucked the $2000 engagement ring in favor of this one. Cubic zirconia = more money for large screen tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want another one! :), December 23, 2011
Length:: 0:44 Mins

I love this ring!! I got it for my friend. It can NOT pull of for diamond. It also says "made in china" on the inside of the band. It's very pretty and well worth the price though. Shipping was very fast! Check out my video review on it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So lovely my mom had me order another one for her!, February 5, 2010
Bridgitte J (WV - United States) - See all my reviews
This ring is beautiful and eye-catching without being gaudy. I had been wanting a 3 stone ring but I'm not one who spends lots of money on jewelry, I'd rather not worry about losing it or having it stolen. I looked at several here on Amazon because I had received several gift certificates for my birthday, and when I saw this one, it just seemed perfect. I was so excited to receive the package, and it did not disappoint - it was ever prettier in person. My mom saw it and loved it so much that a couple of days later she said she just had to have one too, so we ordered her one as well. The only thing I would mention is that these do run at least half a size bigger than the stated size. I placed the size 6 we ordered on a ring mandrel and it slides to the 6.5 mark very easily, so order accordingly. The stones are not different sizes, as other reviews have stated, I measured all stones on both rings and the two side stones are exactly the same size, with the middle stone being slightly bigger.

I highly recommend this ring for any budget conscious jewelry shopper!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but uncomfortable., July 8, 2010
I purchased this ring. It's very pretty. Sparkles nicely, especially in the sunlight, and the stones aren't so large that it screams, "Fake!" Many people have exclaimed over how lovely it is. However, this is not a comfortable ring, and though I'd love to wear it all the time, I don't wear it much at all. It's not a "comfort fit," and the band is quite narrow and has square edges. Also, the prongs at the sides of the stones are constantly rubbing the fingers to either side. The prongs aren't sharp, but they're prominent enough to be annoying to me. Finally, though it's not terribly noticeable, I feel it's important to add one of the stones seems to be a little cloudy--though you have to really examine it to see it.

Edited: Two years on, I still have this ring, and I still wear it from time to time. Unfortunately, I can't wear it all the time. It's lovely, but it's just not comfy. I put it on when I can't resist that extra bit of sparkle...but then it always goes back into the drawer at the end of the day, and I put my other, comfort-band ring on with some relief.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, August 29, 2011
Luella Fox (OREGON CITY, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews
I bought the ring because it was pretty.I have not had it for very long.The band broke.The silver is coming off.I would not recommend any one else buy this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars hmmm..., January 11, 2012
I bought this for my girlfriend because i was short on money.. Everyone said it looked AMAZING!!
but the only think i really hated on this product was the fact that it said ''Made in China'' engraved on the ring
other than that i would highly recommend this ring.. its looks WAYYYYYYY better than the picture on amazon :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Engagement Ring Was Delayed -I Used This Temporarily to Propose, December 4, 2007
Atomicwasteland (Rockville, MD USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My engagement ring was delayed unexpectedly by the jeweler due to some needed rework to correct a deficiency. I had already planned a getaway weekend to propose and was not about to shift my plans. I decided to get a "token" ring to stand in for the real engagement ring while I waited for the real ring to be finished.

I looked at Amazon and another prominent mass market retailer. Amazon had the best value and nicest looking inexpensive ring. I picked this Sterling Silver 3-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring after looking at several options. I mean, it was going to have to be a fake ring for my proposal, but I at least wanted it to look NICE!

Long story short, I was very pleased with how the ring looked, gave it to my fiancee, followed up with the real deal two weeks later, and plan to give this ring to our (future) daughter -should we have one someday.

For twenty bucks, you will not be disappointed; I know I wasn't!

5.0 out of 5 stars This ring is gorgeous!! Must buy!, December 28, 2007
A. Randall (Milwaukee, WI) - See all my reviews
I ordered this ring after purchasing and returning two rings of a similar design from another (anonymous) merchant. Needless to say I was deeply unhappy with the other products. But this ring blew me away. It is even more beautiful in person than the picture leads you to believe. I have wanted a 3 stone ring for some time now and at this price I can say it was a steal. Plus I'll never have to worry about losing a "real" diamond. I definately recommend this to anyone desiring a quality CZ ring.

Sterling Silver Three-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring (3.83 cttw)
$129.99 $18.72 - $19.52