Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 8, 2011
First it's flat on the backside, I expected it to be the same on both sides. It's also lighter than expected. I bought this for my niece so I'll have to see what she thinks. Overall it's nice for only $25.

Update: It's been a year since I gave it to my 14 year old niece. She loves it and wears it almost every day. It has held up really well and still looks great.
on December 7, 2012
The pendant arrived bent. The necklace was also all wound up and in a knot.
It is also very cheap looking. DO NOT BUY.
on September 9, 2012
Just got it today, it's beautiful, didn't think it would be so tiny but that's why I love it. It's elegant and delicate pure classic, I tried it on and felt like a princess.
on November 27, 2012
Like I said in the above review, this necklace broke. I ordered it again because I thought it was something that I have done. But I had only had the necklace for a couple days, it broke again. I wasted my money again.
on November 28, 2012
The necklace and pendant were very light-weight. I was disappointed with the appearance. I was going to give it as a gift but decided that it did not look like a nice gift.
on January 10, 2013
According to Amazon, I've owned this for 2 months now. I've worn it fairly frequently, and haven't experienced tarnishing, yet. (I don't wear it in the shower or to bed).

The chain is delicate, and though I'm not sure what it's made of, it hasn't caused my neck to get itchy and irritated.

The pendant is flat on the back (so if you wear it upside down, it looks stupid). It's also super light and small, so you won't feel it around your neck.

It's fine for myself, but I wouldn't give this as a gift--in the box, it looks kind of cheap (the list price on the item is a joke). On your neck, it looks much more expensive, as long as no one flips it over ;)
on January 4, 2013
I got this necklace from my boyfriend as an early Valentine's day gift because he wouldn't get to see me.
He was here to visit for Christmas and gave it to me with my Christmas gifts. It's petite which I love because I'm a
petite person. It IS flat on the back, and I actually didn't mind that, its more flush to my chest which I like because
being petite my chest doesn't have a lot of meat to it :P and it just looks very nice on me.
He took a video of me later wearing it and it stands out and looks special. :)
on February 25, 2013
I wanted to give my girlfriend something a bit more novel and endearing than the prerequisite flowers or chocolates for Valentine's Day so I decided to pull the trigger on this silver heart topped key pendant necklace. The order was promptly shipped and arrived at my doorstop in perfect condition.

The necklace is truly a lovely piece- simplistic and classic yet stunning nonetheless. My girlfriend was impressed and wears it every day that I see her. That's a sure sign of a successful V-Day gift if I ever saw one! :)
on July 27, 2013
I love the way this necklace looks; it's very pretty. However, I have apparently tugged too hard on it accidentally and have already snapped the chain twice. It's a very weak chain, especially for someone such as myself who's around children all day who might try to grab it. But it is still very pretty. I'd recommend it as a fashionable piece.
on August 8, 2011
This is almost identical to a key pendant I looked at at Tiffany's. Their price was $200 which I refuse to pay for silver. The only difference is their "T" on the bottom of the key is more defined. Looks great in person.