Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Diameter: 0.8|Change

on February 11, 2012
I never pay attention to the sizes of jewelry items, so I'm always shocked at how much smaller items are than I imagine... HOWEVER, yes, these were a bit smaller than I thought but that is my fault. I do like they way they look and am perfectly happy with them. For reference, they are about the size of a dime, maybe a tad bit larger.

Edited review, 4/5/2013
I have had these for more than a year now and wear them 75% of the time. They are my favorite. They've held up, still look nice, and are light on my ears. They aren't heavy, so yes, they are probably hollow. However, for the price of real silver, I would recommend these all day long, every day. They're my favorite pair of earrings to wear!

Edited review, 1/16/2014
These earrings have held up extremely well. I've played with them (open/close/open/close - nervous tick) and they still close and stay closed very well. I just happened to come across my review on this item and wanted to post an update since it has been so long since I purchased these. They still look great and although I don't wear them like I used to (I finally got the diamond earrings I've wanted for a long time), I still recommend them.

I do want to note that since making the purchase of this item, the price has gone up $7 on the item. In addition to that, it shows the list price on this item is $60. In my honest opinion, there is no way these earring are worth $60. They are extremely light, and they must be hollow inside. For the size and even with the perfectly fine craftsmanship on this item, you'd be a fool to purchase these for $60. I would say $20 is the top amount I would pay (and I got mine a bit cheaper than that!).
on January 26, 2010
Purchased these earrings for my Mother. They look great on her. They are light weight and a good size. We both like how they sparkle in the light.
on May 3, 2010
I was a little disappointed when I received these earrings. They weren't quite what I expected, but completely changed my mind about them when I put them on. These really look beautiful. They are great for casual and formal events. Very happy with this purchase.
on January 25, 2012
I purchased these for my girlfriend and she loves them. She is allergic to nickle jewelry, so I always have to make sure that any jewelry she gets is real silver. I am happy say that these are real silver. considering the price, I am very pleased with this purchase.
on July 21, 2010
I've worn these almost daily this summer. They're light-weight but well-made, comfortable, and the clasps are easy to use (sometimes a problem on hoop earrings). I would definitely recommend these earrings!
on July 9, 2010
i like these earrings because they are a little different. the size is just perfect for my taste. Amazon sells good quality products. i am very happy.
on February 24, 2015
These are very shiny and feel absolutely weightless on your ears. They are small (about the size of a nickle), but they're perfect for what I wanted - weekend earrings. They're even comfortable enough to sleep in. I'm really pleased with them. The backs are secure, and you don't feel like they might come off. I would say they're hollow, but that makes them so light - and doesn't affect how nice they look. They really stand out.
on February 14, 2013
These are very nice earrings, significant gauge but very feminine.They came in a nice pouch with little pockets inside for each earring so they don't get scratched. Others mentioned how light they were, I was picturing the sterling silver you get at Kohl's fashion jewelry dept, very light and flimsy. What I got was good earrings that have weight enough to let you know they are quality and the strong clasp gives some resistance when clicking them closed and feels firmly latched. They stayed on all night, feel light on my ears and no post sticking me in the side of my head. I was looking for earrings to wear everyday and not take out, my only luck has been with body jewelry from piercing studios. Nervous about wearing in the shower, have lost too many earrings that way. I'll give it a try though, throw a strainer in the tub drain just in case!
on August 5, 2011
I gave these to my daughter for a "love you" gift. She thought they were perfect size and just what she was looking for.
on March 29, 2015
The earrings are pretty and very lightweight but I gave them 3 stars because the post increases in size at one end and makes wearing them painful. Whose bright idea was it to make the post wide at one end? I wear them precariously, but if the pierced holes in your ears are stretched then it shouldn't be a problem.