Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2014
This is a very impressive display of Blue and White Diamonds. The stones are amply visible and quite sparkly. I find them sizable for the total carat weight of the bracelet, and the weight and sturdy frame of the bracelet is in my opinion very well made with considerable attention to detail. It is a very ornate and beautiful addition to my collection of Blue Diamond Jewelry, which I have put together with several beautiful pieces I have purchased on Amazon. I have been very pleased with all of my purchases, particularly the level of quality along with very reasonable prices.
on December 8, 2014
My first impression was not good When I opened the box in the night this bracelet did not shine as I was expected, but once the diamond were reached by a little sunlight the sparkles were awesome, fit as expected . This was probably because of the type of light I have in my room, Later I have tried in different light environments and it works fine in almost all kind of illumination types. Since I'm planning to give this to my girlfriend in her birthday dinner I will have to choose a restaurant with the right illumination. The box where this bracelet comes was very nice also so i save a couple of bucks, I just put a lace on the tome of the black box and loox pretty awesome.
on September 6, 2013
Bracelet is fabulous and wife loves it although the first order came with a defective diamond! Defective meaning one of the main diamond was noticeably smaller than the rest, WTH! This is not an expensive piece of jewelry, I understand but its a 'diamond' bracelet after all not some cheap crystal crap.. I expected to be at least 'Quality Checked' before shipping out. I had to return it and ordered the same one again (gave Amazon a second try). This time it looked OK but the original fiasco ruined the 'wow' factor I was hoping for with my wife. I realize it might worth it to pay a little extra and go to 'mall' jewelry shops where you can see it first.
on November 26, 2012
I like the design and it matches my blue and white diamond set perfectly. I just wish the white diamonds were more visible.