5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
Very good first impression with this ring. The band is nice and heavy and quite shiny. The sapphires are evenly set. Very good workmanship for such an affordable piece. Overall extremely happy. I hope it will stand up to every-day wear as I dont want to take it off.
Published on December 15, 2011 by jcsgirl

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE This is NOT sterling silver!!!
I typically wear a size 8.5 so I ordered a 9 and it fits perfectly. This ring is very beautiful. I do not agree with other customers, this ring does not look cheap at all. The sapphires really sparkle.

Published 15 months ago by NorthernEyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, December 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality Silver and Beautiful Sapphire, January 13, 2012
The silver is nice quality, highly polished, and substantial. The white sapphire stones are beautiful, sparkling, with an excellent cut. White sapphire is not diamond, so they don't have a lot of shooting fire, but they have a whole lot of sparkle. These are very nice quality white sapphires. This ring is lovely, and a great value. I certainly recommend. It is exactly as shown. The stones are not inlayed, but prong set along the top of the band.

It's doesn't need to be paired with another ring. It's striking on it's own. The stones graduate in size from about 1mm to 3mm at the center. The center stone actually sits up slightly, like a little solitare. This would make a great looking, change up, wedding ring; or for anyone pregnant and temporarily unable to wear their orginal rings, for travel; or anyone that enjoys beautiful jewelry, like me.

This ring also come in 14k yellow gold plated set with gemstones...citrine, blue topaz, garnet, amethyst, and peridot. That ring is attractive, too, but the gemstones are light in color with the exception of the garnet. The 14k yellow gold color is on target and the plating is done very well. I purchased both. Of the two, I like the white sapphire better.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE This is NOT sterling silver!!!, January 7, 2013

However, I gave this ring a low rating because it is NOT sterling silver. I am highly allergic to nickle and many other metals so I can only wear gold and silver. My finger started to swell and itch after wearing the ring for less then 30 minutes. Also, there is not a sterling silver stamp on the ring anywhere which confirmed my suspicion. This is false advertisement so I feel it is my duty to warn others who may have allergies that this is clearly not sterling silver. I am very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adore it!, December 17, 2011
Bought this as a little Christmas gift to myself, and I absolutely love it! I was a bit worried about the low price; I figured you'd get what you paid for, but I was very pleasantly surprised! The sizing is a bit off; I ordered a 7, as half-sizes aren't offered, and it's a bit loose, but I can deal with that. It looks absolutely lovely , and I've gotten nothing but compliments on it! (A co-worker even commented on it and thought it was an engagement ring from my boyfriend!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty but sized a little big, December 17, 2011
I just received this ring and it is well worth the $. My only issue is I purchased this in a size 5 and it feels like it is 5.5/6.0 so it slides around on my finger more then I'd prefer. I would exchange but that is the smallest size it is available. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love At First Site!, April 26, 2013
I ordered this ring and was so excited until last night when I got to reading some of the reviews with one and two stars. I just wanted to know why they reviewed so low and as I read through them I became very discouraged and knew I would be sending this ring back! I would have canceled my order but, it had already shipped. When it arrived this afternoon I didn't even bother to open the package due to the reviews that said it was cheap looking, bulky, not sterling silver, not sparkly, and poor quality. I usually open my packages right up and in the case of rings have been disappointed with them so I figured this would happen with this purchase also. Finally I decided to open it and the first thing I saw was a really cute little box :) So far so good..when I opened the box WOW the ring was gorgeous!! The white sapphires sparkled and twinkled..it didn't look bulky at all just not exactly dainty but, just right..it looked like a nice quality ring ok not top of the line but, really good quality..I also looked for the 925 stamp and sure enough it was there! When I put it on my finger the fit was perfect and it was love at first sight!! So happy with this purchase and so glad it shipped before I could cancel :) !!! It really is a stunning ring!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Promise of a Lifetime, April 15, 2012
I bought the ring for my girlfriend as a promise ring, and she was speechless when she saw it. We have received nothing but good comments about it every time that we see people we know. The only "bad" comment we keep getting is people asking if its an engagement ring. :-) I just hope she doesn't find out I paid so little for it!

Excellent ring at an even better price!

***UPDATE***
My girlfriend decided to go and have the ring downsized. When she took it into KAY Jewelers to have them resize it, they put down an estimated value of $140. Great value that is recognized by one of the nations leading Jewelry chains.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty in the picture but a lot different than i thought, December 22, 2011
this a pretty ring from the picture, but when i took it out of the package the gems were not set into the band like it looks, they actually sit a top of the band making it look odd and cheap. if you want expensive looking jewelry don't get this...better off getting the more expensize jewelry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Silver White Sapphire Journey Ring, January 30, 2012
I was very disappointed with this ring. It's beautiful, yes, but the quality of this ring is poor. The title says Sterling Silver, however I believe that it's fake. Sterling items have a special stamp (.925) to prove that it is real. This ring has no such stamp. I am HIGHLY allergic to metals that contain nickel or stainless steel and this ring made my skin breakout within an hour of wearing it! I trusted the description when it said Sterling Silver and my boyfriend bought it for me as a Christmas gift. I will not be wearing his thoughtful gift ever again. Poor description and poor quality. Will not be buying from this seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stone fell out within a week of wear!, June 3, 2012
I recently purchased 2 of these rings for me and my mom for Mother's Day. The stone fell out of my Mom's within a week and mine looks awful. I expected a much higher quality being sterling silver. I knew the stones were not diamonds, but thought it would stand normal wear. The ring as a whole looks cheap and tarnished after just days of wear. Very disappointed...

ARRAY(0xad5ceb88)