5.0 out of 5 stars WOW ... WOW ...WOW ... Beautiful Ring!!!
At first I was a little hesitant to order this ring because of the low price, the gold around the stone (I'm not a big fan of gold any more), and my bad luck in the past of receiving poor quality jewlery ordered online. But, I am so glad I did because this ring is stunning! I really don't know how they did it for the low price.

Previously I bought 1 ring for...
Published on June 12, 2011 by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful...BUT...
Published on March 30, 2012 by Susan HB

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful...BUT..., March 30, 2012
Susan HB (Lancaster, PA) - See all my reviews
I bought this ring as a birthday gift to myself and loved it immediately. The other reviewers are correct-- it is a gorgeous ring, much more so than the picture shows. I received many compliments on it and felt great about my purchase, until one of the white topaz stones fell out less than six months after getting the ring. I took it to a jeweler and found out it will cost me more than I paid for the ring to have it fixed. I am going to bite the bullet and have it done, but it's a darn shame that something so stunningly beautiful was not securely made.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW ... WOW ...WOW ... Beautiful Ring!!!, June 12, 2011

Previously I bought 1 ring for double this price & 1 ring for almost triple this price online which were no where as nice as this ring - and both were immediately returned. Every piece was pictured and/or described as a deep purple but instead of a true purple I received a light lavender stone. But, the Amethyst stone in this ring is a true purple just like the picture! I also love the sparkle of the White Topaz - they can easily pass for Diamonds. The gold around the stone does not seem as pronounced as the picture, but adds a nice touch. The silver and setting is also very nice. Not shown in the picture is the scroll work. On the sides of the setting holding the Amethyst it almost looks like a sideways S or 8. And directly under the stone the scroll work looks like a modern flower pattern. A very nice unexpected detail.

I ordered this ring for a friend as b-day present - she absolutely loves it. And, I couldn't stop wearing it before I gave it to her, so I had to order one for myself too. The size 6 had a tag that it was made in Thailand, but the size 7 had a tag from China.

I absolutely LOVE this ring !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, August 31, 2012
Ring cracked and the stone fell out less then six months after the purchase. Too late to return, very dissapointed in such a low quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous ring, August 22, 2011
This ring is just beautiful and at a terrific price point, as well. The fit is perfect and the color of the amethyst is stunning. The gold accent that surrounds each side is a very nice touch, as are the small white topaz stones. An excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap jewelry junkie, May 23, 2011
M. Stopani (Farmington, NM, USA) - See all my reviews
I recieved this for mother's day and it is so pretty. I was at my family reunion and so many people commented on how nice it looked. the stone is every bit as purple as the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 7, 2010
I bought this for a friends birthday. She just loved it. Was even more beautiful then the picture!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY***STONE FELLout IN 1 WEEK!!!!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: S&G Sterling Silver, 14k Yellow Gold, White Topaz, and Oval Amethyst Ring (Jewelry)
The title says it all. i bought this thing for close to $80 and gave it to my wife about 8 days ago.She has worn it daily but has taken it off to sleep and do other activities. She just gave birth to our first son 4 weeks ago so it not like shes out swinging a hammer or laying tile. The large stone fell out and is lost. Plus there is a no return policy!! She has costume jewlery that is set better and has worn for years with no problems. if i hand 3 hands it would get 3 thumbs down, plus a few back hands for stealing my hard earned money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY
(amazon wont let me give it 0 stars)

5.0 out of 5 stars This ring is a steal!, April 12, 2012
Lush purple amethyst; it's big! And deep purple! I get tons of complements. The topaz's look like diamonds. The silver appears to be white gold. Super comfortable and just stunning. I love it--you will too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, January 26, 2013
I bought this ring for a gift for my 90 year old mother. She noticed sharp places on it the other
day. I checked and the gold broke off in 2 places. Not worth the money I paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 16, 2011
I found not one issue with this beautiful ring, my girlfriend loved it for our first anniversary. I'm glad i bought this, its worth every penny.

S&G Sterling Silver, 14k Yellow Gold, White Topaz, and Oval Amethyst Ring