- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Sterling Silver Round Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet, 7.25"
|Price:||$76.65 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$148.34 (66%)|
- Lines of cubic zirconia rounds create this multi-row tennis bracelet, whose glistening façade provides sparkle rivaling a diamond's.
- Crafted in .925 sterling silver
- Box clasp with tongue and safety
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Sterling Silver Round Simulated Diamond Tennis Bracelet, 7.25"
Lines of cubic zirconia rounds create this multi-row tennis bracelet design. Enjoy the fancy sparkle throughout the bracelet's 13.28mm width, fastening with a box with tongue and safety clasp.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 3 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B009GTOM7S
- Item model number: R1A2XL0001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Gem Type||Cubic zirconia|
|Minimum total gem weight||18.9 carats|
|Clasp||Box with tongue and safety|
|Total metal weight||24.84 Grams|
|Number of stones||250|
|Stone Weight||18.90 carats|
Rhodium Plated Silver
|Metal||Rhodium plated silver|
|Metal Weight||24.84 Grams|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The item was more than I expected. The clasp was very sturdy and bracelet sparkled. My daughter loved it.Published 21 days ago by anthony campbell