4.0 out of 5 stars SS Simulated Pearl and CZ Jewelry Set, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver Simulated Pearl with 3 Cubic Zirconia Top Earrings and Pendant Necklace, 16", Set (Jewelry)
We were very satisfied with this item. The settings for the pearls and CZ accents appeared to be made well, and the pearls were of significant size. We would purchase this item again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 30, 2013
I bought this set for my sister on her wedding day. She doesn't like to wear jewelry so I figured something like this would be a nice added touch on her special day without overwhelming her or her dress. They are really light and elegant. They looked beautiful on her on her wedding day and she got a lot of compliments on them. I ended up just buying a faux pearl bracelet from the mall but it went with them and no one paid enough attention to know the difference. I know my sister will have that set for years to come.

Rate and Discover Movies