5.0 out of 5 stars So Sparkly!
I loved this pendant, it was of good quality, deliver in a timely manner and just as described on the website. The price was reasonable and it was even preetier than it was on the web page!
Published on January 30, 2012 by Trish2847

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for I suppose
Published on December 25, 2012 by Luke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So Sparkly!, January 30, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver Snowflake Pendant w/ Created White Sapphire and 18" Chain (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for my daughter, December 22, 2011
Lisa (West Suffield, CT, United States) - See all my reviews
I received this on time for christmas, I purchased from this same company last year though amazon and was just as happy with the purchase. My only suggestion would be that it would look a little classier if you put your jewelry in velveteen pouches. I think my daugher will like this very much

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for I suppose, December 25, 2012
I ordered this piece as a gift after it was marked down from over $100 to around $35. When I first received this, I luckily opened it right away to see that one of the sapphires had fallen out of the pendant. After placing it back into the pendant, I then realized that the Snowflake itself wasn't created with much care. It wasn't symmetrical and looked like it was pretty cheap. It was incredibly well priced but If I were to do it again, I would get something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, December 15, 2011
When I found this on Amazon.com, I immediately knew that this was the perfect gift for my grandmother. She is sure to love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So Beautiful!!, December 26, 2011
I received this beautiful necklace as a Christmas present from my husband. The necklace is gorgeous!! It's sturdy, well crafted, has good details and great for wearing during the holidays or year round. I have received so many compliments so far and it has quickly become a new favorite of mine :) I highly recommend this beautiful NETAYA necklace - its a great gift for women of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, November 30, 2011
I am very happy with my purchase. Everything was beautiful, my wife loves it. It is defintely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't Gift Wrapped, January 15, 2014
I really liked this necklace. It is very pretty and what I was hoping for as far as size and "prettiness". The chain is nice too! Unfortunately I paid extra to have it gift wrapped, but it came the same as any other package, and was not gift wrapped. Overall, great price for a great necklace, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gift, January 12, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my cousin. I love the white sapphires. They're sparkly and beautiful. The silver is also very nice. My cousin loved the gift so much that she remembers it even a year after I gave it to her--which I consider important, because most people forget who got them what. She was sad to have forgotten it at college when she wanted to wear it on Christmas Day, but I was just happy that she liked the gift still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pendent, December 20, 2013
Heather Jones (CONESUS, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Beautiful pendant, I have bought a few as gifts! The necklace is a Nice size and quality. Very nice jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Beautiful As a Real Snowflake, October 7, 2013
Cookie (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
A symmetrical work of art. I have gotten many compliments on my little snowflake necklace. It does not glisten or shine in the light the way I had hoped but it is such a beautiful piece nonetheless I am very happy with my purchase. Recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›