Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver 6mm Square-Cut Amethyst Pendant Necklace
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and neither of us could be happier!

The pendant is a very generous size and the color is brilliant and gorgeous. It definitely catches the light and sparkles continuously. This is not a dainty piece either, it is a very nice size. The chain is on the thin side, but not as thin and fragile as with most pendant/chain sets. I expect the chain to hold up well. It is a perfect combination.

I would definitely recommend this piece of jewelry!
on January 28, 2012
I bought this for myself. My birthstone is Amethyst and I wanted a "set". I also bought the earrings. Very feminine and pretty. There have been reviews from some that were not pleased with the color in that it didn't look exactly like the photograph. Gemstone colors vary widely and the stone I received was a medium-colored purple. I am very pleased with it.
on April 14, 2013
I was looking for an amethyst necklace that would serve two purposes, great looking accessory and for protective, good energy. It fit the bill perfectly. The color though was not as deep as pictured, therefore the 4-star rating. Aside from that, I believe it is a great purchase-priced right, attractive and simplistic.

I also purchased one for my daughter who is a school teacher. She too loves wearing it with her tops/blouses as the piece is well made and adds the perfect touch to her outfits without being over powering.
on January 13, 2013
I never ordered this product. I hope I was not charged for this. I will have to go back and make sure. I did look at it, but did not buy it. Lisa dee

P.S. I do like it very much, but i never ordered it.
on August 3, 2011
For the price I guess I should be pleased. But the stone is very light in color. Nothing like the picture. The chain is cheap looking and was tarnished when received. I have a feeling it was used, not new.
on November 30, 2011
I saw this and the matching earings and was so excited about the price. When I got them, they look more like Alexandrite, very pale purple in color, looks nothing like the picture. The chain is a bit short for me but it and the setting feel solid though, so I don't think that the quality of the hardware is lacking. I will likely not return it because it's not a bad color, I am just disappointed because its not "as advertised".
on March 6, 2013
I love the pendant because of it's noticeable size. However, I would love it even more if the chain is a rope or a more sturdier type of chain. The chain got caught on the packaging and broke. I had to buy a new chain to replace it.
on December 13, 2012
this would be an o.k. piece of jewelry for a young girl, however the color is such a pale purple I was dissapointed. It really looks nothing like the stone in the picture. You roll the dice when you purchase items this cheap, and sometimes you win, but this time I lost!
on January 12, 2014
I gave this as a gift and was a little embarrassed to do so. The girl was delighted with it or appeared to be any way. The stone was way too light for me as I like the darker amethyst and I had even called, asking they make sure I received a darker stone. So much for that effort. The chain was real light, but then you get what you pay for.
on December 15, 2010
I purchased this necklace as a holiday gift for my sister, and wasn't sure to expect. For such a low price, I expected a cheap chain that would be replaced. The light rope chain that accompanies this pendant is lightweight yet sturdy, and shines beautifully. It definitely looks more expensive than it was. As far as the amethyst, the color in the photo matches the one I received perfectly. The stone is dark and vibrant, also looking far more expensive than it actually was. If you're shopping for a purple lover or February birthday, this makes an excellent gift. My sister was thrilled with hers, and wears it often.