5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for mom - she'll like it.
Published on March 23, 2012 by Faxanadu

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay
came as described, but looks a little cheaper in person. The heart at the bottom was poorly engraved. Mom was happy either way, but that's just how moms are.
Published on May 14, 2012 by bandit

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver "Mom, Before I Could Understand Your Words I Understood Your Love" Reversible Oval Pendant Necklace, 18" (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for mom - she'll like it., March 23, 2012
This is a nice simple pendent and the chain is not pretty decent as well - it is not as fragile as some other silver chains. The front 'Mom' facet is nice and detailed. The back with all the wording is in very small print, but they had to fit a lot there, and it is the meaning that counts the most. It has a good weight to it and overall your mom will be pleased with this nice, thoughtful chain. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sterling Silver "Mom" necklace, April 30, 2010
Irene (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Well, this is lovelier when you see it. Yes, the wording is small, but how could you expect that much wording to be large? It is just lovely, and as far as the small lettering, once Mom knows what it says, no one but she has to know. And as usual, Amazon is on the money as far as fast shipment, the packaging is lovely and I am satisfied once again. In fact, I don't think I have ever had a problem purchase with Amazon, for about 6 years of being a customer now! Thanks again, my daughter is going to love this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Mother, August 26, 2013
This necklace is beautiful!! It is stylish but that does not take away from the writiing. It has become my Mother's favorite.

I highly recommendc it.

3.0 out of 5 stars very cute, February 2, 2010
My mom loved this even though the writing was a little small. its a good gift for a mother.

5.0 out of 5 stars A pretty little necklace, December 22, 2013
Lordbokor (St. Pete, FL) - See all my reviews
We have a 4 month old and this was the first Mom gift I got my wife. It's shinier than it appears online, yes the print is small because it's a long saying. Don't order it for grandma but the bottom line is that my wife loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 18, 2013
Very pretty and the wife loved it as a Mother's Day gift from the kids. Looks good and good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this!!!!!!, May 14, 2013
this necklace is great!!!!! it was more detailed then I thought it would be!!!! I think this was a great mothers day gift!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't measure up..., May 14, 2013
It was terribly small and the words on the back are almost unreadable. I was terribly disappointed with this but had to give my mom something so i didn't return it...

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty necklace, March 19, 2013
I bought this for my 82 year old mother. It is very delicate and the verse is too small for her to read. I had to read it to her, but she loved the sentiment.

Rate and Discover Movies