Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 23, 2012
This is a nice simple pendent and the chain is not pretty decent as well - it is not as fragile as some other silver chains. The front 'Mom' facet is nice and detailed. The back with all the wording is in very small print, but they had to fit a lot there, and it is the meaning that counts the most. It has a good weight to it and overall your mom will be pleased with this nice, thoughtful chain. I highly recommend it.
on June 6, 2012
I got this for my wife from our 22month old daughter. My daughter delivered it to her Mother's Day morning, and my wife, who claims "hearts" are tacky... instantly loved it, and wears it all the time. I mention that heart part, because I honestly wasn't sure if she would consider this pendant and its quote to be tacky as well. Instead she used the words "classy" and "touching" when describing it. Probably helped that her daughter gave it to her. Overall, it looks nice and creates instant sentimental value. The mom that gets this gift will love it.
on May 14, 2012
came as described, but looks a little cheaper in person. The heart at the bottom was poorly engraved. Mom was happy either way, but that's just how moms are.
on April 30, 2010
Well, this is lovelier when you see it. Yes, the wording is small, but how could you expect that much wording to be large? It is just lovely, and as far as the small lettering, once Mom knows what it says, no one but she has to know. And as usual, Amazon is on the money as far as fast shipment, the packaging is lovely and I am satisfied once again. In fact, I don't think I have ever had a problem purchase with Amazon, for about 6 years of being a customer now! Thanks again, my daughter is going to love this!!!
on December 22, 2013
We have a 4 month old and this was the first Mom gift I got my wife. It's shinier than it appears online, yes the print is small because it's a long saying. Don't order it for grandma but the bottom line is that my wife loved it
on December 29, 2012
This sweet little necklace was EXACTLY what I was looking for!! A Christmas gift from my 3 1/2 yr old grand daughter, to her mother. Came in a box, in a black velvet bag.....and, enveloped in a two-sided plastic bag so the chain wouldnt become tangled during shipping. BEAUTIFUL on my daughters neck!!! The 18" chain allows the pendant to hang EXACTLY where she likes it!! THANK YOU!!
on August 26, 2013
This necklace is beautiful!! It is stylish but that does not take away from the writiing. It has become my Mother's favorite.

I highly recommendc it.
on February 2, 2010
My mom loved this even though the writing was a little small. its a good gift for a mother.
on May 14, 2013
It was terribly small and the words on the back are almost unreadable. I was terribly disappointed with this but had to give my mom something so i didn't return it...
on January 9, 2013
When I first held it I thought it might be a bit to small but it just turns out that I have big hands. The size works very well for my mother and she really loved it.