5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pendant!
When I first saw the price of this pendant, I thought it would be a very small piece. However, when I received the item I was surprised for the good size and very nice shape. I also receive nice ear rings as an extra gift with swarovskis of the same pendant color. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
Published on January 10, 2013 by Omar Alvarez

3.0 out of 5 stars Heart pendant
This heart shaped pendant arrived on time, packaged well. I actually wore it the very next day to work ands received many compliments.
Published 12 months ago by Debbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pendant!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Cz Crytals Heart Pendant Large 15mm Heart Shape Chain Not Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, September 14, 2012
This pendant is absolutely gorgeous!! I purchased for 0.01 (plus shipping) and it was definitely money well spent. The sparkle is incredible and this could go with everything - evening wear, jeans, etc. I am very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Heart Pendant!, January 1, 2013
This heart sparkles really nicely & is very showy on basically any color top I wear!
I bought some extras just to have handy for any time gift is needed...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, January 10, 2013
I gave my mom this for Christmas. She was so happy it made me want to cry when I seen it I thought that would be perfect for her because I love my mom with all my heart and more than life itself. If you love your mom give her this heart pendant.

5.0 out of 5 stars valentine heart, February 19, 2013
Bought for, my seven year old granddaughter, for Valentine's Day. She loved it. I loved it also and others loved it. You sent a chain with it. I thought that was so nice of you. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, February 6, 2013
For the price - buy a few.. Added to a sterling necklace I already had with a few sterling charms......PRECIOUS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute pendant, February 19, 2013
I really liked this pendant. I get a ton of compliments on it and it really stands out! It's fashiony yet elegant at the same time and I got it for a great price. I'm really happy with this purchase, but it does look nicer online than in real life. But for the price, I can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, February 8, 2013
Great product & Great Service by this Company. They respond very quickly if there are any questions. They even sent me a free gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing beautiful sparkling heart, December 31, 2013
Very Georgous heart, super shiny and sparkly, Well made material. I love it. It actually matches with my other very expensive pave jewelry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty. Awesome price., April 26, 2014
H. Devore (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
It was smaller than I expected, but love it. One star off for the description saying "large". The size is bigger than a M&M, but smaller than a peanut M&M. It's more sparkly than it looks in the picture.