Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on September 19, 2011
I love, love, love this ring! I use it as a purity ring and I have worn it everyday all for the past year and a half. I have it on even when I shower, wash my hair, clean up and everything else I need to do; I never take it off. It is extremely durable, and doesn't change colors or leave that green hue on your figure that other inexpensive rings do. I have had it for a year and I will not trade it for anything. I definitely recommend this ring!
on June 26, 2010
a cute ring. it's feminine and simple. i wish it was a bit thinner but it's still pretty & shiny.
it looks just like the picture & shipping was 5 days earlier :D i ordered another set of heart rings from this seller.
hopefully same high quality products for a cheap price :)
on May 7, 2013
I really liked the look of this ring on the site, so I ordered it. After about 2-3 weeks, the product did not arrive, so I inquired with the vendor (Gem Avenue). They quickly researched the issue, and were able to determine that the USPS had lost this item. Without me even asking, they took it upon themselves to send me another ring, and I received that earlier this week.

The ring is really classy in appearance. Does not look cheap - looks like silver and diamonds.

I would not hesitate to order again from this vendor due to how they handled the first situation I had. This is great customer service! The ring is "stylin'" as well!

Thanks!
on April 12, 2011
Love this ring. The only 'fault' with it are 'flat' spots (as opposed to the entire ring appearing rounded) on either side of the centre of the ring, but nothing serious. Hasn't discoloured and is a catchy item.
on December 24, 2011
Very nice ring. I originally wanted a eternity band to wear as a every day ring but something that was also eye catching and came across this ring. The silver is very polished, the CZ's also sparkle and look like real diamonds. This ring has flare and will definitely get noticed by others. A good buy!
on October 7, 2011
Excellent and appropriate size
this ring is exactly what I was looking for.I loved it . I definitely recommend this ring
on September 20, 2011
This ring is absolutely beautiful. I ordered the wrong size so unfortunately I cant wear it but it is still really pretty :)
on June 19, 2013
I received this ring as a Christmas gift. Due to my nickel allergy, I was specifically looking for a nickel free ring. About 5 months after wearing the ring on a daily basis, my finger acquired an itchy rash. I removed the ring, and it went away after a week. I have tried painting the ring on the inside, but within a day or two, the rash is back. I would not suggest this ring to anyone that has a nickel sensitivity or allergy.
on April 12, 2013
I like this ring, very simple but elegant - the picture makes it seem a little nicer than it really is, but for the price I can't complain. It was to be my temporary wedding band (had to rush our wedding) until we could afford the bridal set my fiance plans on getting. The issue I have with this ring is the size - I ordered a 10 and I swear it's a 10.5, much too loose without risk of falling off.

Since it doesn't appear this ring comes in a 9.5, I'll have to return it and find another. I'm a little disappointed, but once again, I paid less than $30 for it - including S&H.
on January 13, 2012
I was very pleased when i received this ring. It was very shiny and the stones were just big enough to be easily noticed but not so big that they looked fake. Very pretty ring that feels of good quality. I'm very happy with my purchase especially for the price. The size of the ring was right on too. I'm really happy with my purchase.

See 1 answered question