Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press, 1 Liter
|Sale:||$39.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- MAKES THE BEST tasting coffee--Brews 1 liter (8 coffee cups or about 4 coffee mugs), 34oz. of the best tasting coffee.The best stainless steel(18/10)interior and exterior--Won't rust and dishwasher safe.
- DOUBLE-WALL CONSTRUCTION-- keeps coffee or tea warm longer & outside stays cool to the touch
- PERFECT GIFT for all Coffee & Tea lovers. Mirror finish with Stylish design---look attractive in Kitchen and office.---Great Wedding, House warming, retirement and birthday gifts for ALL Coffee lovers
- ✔✔THE FIRST French press to use Double Screens System---Far More Superior than other French Presses in removing "ALL" grounds from your coffee giving you an amazingly smooth cup of coffee
- **RECEIVE 2 BONUS stainless steel screens (over $25 value)---FREE! **--Limited Quantity!✔✔We are pleased to announce: This French Press has been rated as:"#1 BEST SELLER","#1 MOST WISHED FOR" in coffee gifts by amazon & "#1 BEST SELLER","#1 MOST WISHED FOR" in coffee servers by amazon --The real #1!!!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Kind of Coffee Press Won The Hearts Of All Coffee Lovers?
The Most Reliable & Durable Coffee Press In The Market- The best stainless steel(18/10)interior and exterior--Won't rust and dishwasher safe.
- The first Double Screens System---No more GROUNDS in your coffee
- Solid Packing--No broken gifts to your family members and friends.
100% Guaranteed No Grounds coffee From SterlingProWhat is the worst coffee drinking exprience? Coffee grounds in mouth! That is why SterlingPro introduces the innovated and unique Double Screens System which is the ONLY one in coffee press market. By adding the second screen, the primary screen will touch the wall more tightly and evenly. At the same time, the second screen will filter the tiny grounds which pass through the primary screen. No more grounds in your coffee by using Sterlingpro coffee press. You will love it after using it. Your loved ones will appreciate it and think of you happily everytime when they enjoy the coffee from your gifts--SterlingPro coffee press.
2 Pieces BONUS Stainless Steel Screens(Over $25 Value)---FREE!!- When you receive SterlingPro coffee press it will be delivered in a solid packing and it comes along with 2 pieces extra screen. You will find they are over $25 value if you search on Amazon.
- The limited quantity for this valuable bonus. SterlingPro French coffee press is "Great as Wedding, House Warming, Retirement & Birthday Gifts for Coffee Lovers" ✔✔We are pleased to announce: This French Press has been rated as:"#1 BEST SELLER","#1 MOST WISHED FOR" in coffee gifts by amazon & "#1 BEST SELLER","#1 MOST WISHED FOR" in coffee servers by amazon.--The real #1!!!
Click The "Add to Cart" Button before the bonus screens run out!
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 8:30 Mins|
1. Use one rounded tablespoon of coffee for each 4 ounce cup of coffee. That is about 8 tablespoons for the 32 ounce pot. You can adjust it to suit your taste and that means 6, 7 or 8 tablespoons.
2. It is recommended to use course ground coffee but we had no issues using our normal grind of coffee.
3. Pour in hot water but not boiling as boiling water makes the coffee bitter.
4. Gently stir the pot and make sure that you stir all the way the bottom of the pot to get all of the ground coffee into the solution.
5. Let the coffee brew for 3 minutes before you press it.
6. Insert the press and slowly and gently press down to strain the grounds out of the brewing coffee. Remember that the press will not go all of the way down as you have the grounds in the bottom of the pot.
7. Whatever coffee you cannot drink in ten minutes pour into a thermos as it will continue to brew in the coffee press and it may get too strong.
8. Enjoy the rich and robust taste of a smooth cup of coffee.
My video shows how we made the coffee so please take the time to watch it. We made some coffee for our friends and they loved it so much that they asked us to bring it over and have dinner with them and I got to make the coffee again.Read more ›
- metal. Enough said. Any jewelry you wear, any kids or pets may knock down the glass one and it will break. Not only will you have coffee stains, but also glass to deal with. This one is sturdy.
Also, the metal body makes it easier to clean.
And easier to use a metal spoon if you like to stir your coffee for a stronger brew.
- double walled: the temperature drop between this and the bodum glass FP is 10 degrees in 4 minutes. That's a lot considering you haven't even started drinking the coffee yet.
- double filter: less coffee sediments at the bottom, allows more 'drinkable' coffee, hence more enjoyment.
- feel of a French press: one think I always longed for the feeling of resistance when you plunge. The glass FP never really gave that feeling - this one does. There is something satisfying about that.
- handle: the handle feels solid, has a flat surface on top (see pictures), making it easier to handle. There's enough distance between the handle and the body to ensure you don't burn your knuckles.
All in all, very satisfied. This has now become my default FP to use at home.
The French Press feels heavy, sturdy, and reliable in your hands. It only feels luke warm on the outside after pouring in the nearly boiling water, and the plunger goes down with ease. Cleaning the product is just as easy since the grains rinse right off of the stainless steel. Grains do get stuck in the plunger screen crevices, so you will want to take it apart to get a full cleaning (it twists off and all comes apart). Personally, I clean these types of items by hand, and it only takes a minute or two.
Some important notes are that you need some more things to make coffee with a french press . . . to start, an electric kettle (from what I understand) is a necessity since you want the temperature at 190-200f which is less than boiling (apparently if you uses boiling water it burns your coffee), so this requires you to buy a variable electric kettle. You'll also want more coarse grinds (or thicker) than what you want for traditional coffee makers, so from what I've read traditional store-bought coffee grounds are a no go. Thus, after you buy your whole bean coffee, your going to need a grinder.
Thus, between a French Press ($40), variable electric kettle ($40 low end, $100+ on high end), grinder ($20), you're looking at a coffee system of about $100-160. Once you get to these prices, you're looking at some pretty nice coffee makers that do the work for you.
Overall, if you already have an electric kettle or are okay spending the extra money on one, I highly recommend purchasing this french press.
|Length: 1:03 Mins|
- It doesn't break as easily.
- It keeps the water at a more consistent temperature while my coffee is brewing. In four minutes a glass wall press allowed water temperature to drop 18.2 degrees, from 199.6 to 181.4 or about 10%. This press allowed the water to drop 9.4 degrees, from 199.6 to 190.2 or about 5%. That's half a much which could be thought of as twice as good... Anybody want to see a graph?
- The coffee seems to come out tasting a bit richer than when I use a glass carafe. Maybe it's because the water remains at a steady (and higher) temperature?
SterlingPro sent me this press to try with no obligation other than to provide an honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this product recently. It is beautifully designed. Very easy to use and makes great French press (both warm and cold brew). The steady handle helps a lot. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by SweatJohn98
This is an attractive unit and the screen is a very fine mesh, none of the grounds wind up in your coffee. I thought it would keep the coffee hot longer. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by ainsworth
“ I had been concerned that stainless would effect the taste of the coffee, but it makes wonderfully smooth-tasting coffee. Read morePublished 1 day ago by DebC
Product was packaged well and arrived in good condition with no damages. The box it comes in does not do justice to what's inside. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Txyogi43
This is my first experience with a French press as I've always used a Gevalia coffee maker. When the coffee maker broke, my husband and I searched for ways to make a better cup of... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Rachael
Easy to clean, easy to travel with, and keeps coffee hot more than long enough. The extra filters make this press perfect.Published 1 day ago by Randall C. Hager
Great french press for making more than 2 cups of coffee. Works well when I have company.Published 1 day ago by BD