Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.00 shipping
+ $1.70 shipping
115 Hour Plus Emergency Candle Clear Mist
|Price:||$5.93 + $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.06 (34%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Liquid paraffin, odorless and smokeless
- Definite home emergency item
- Packaged with a plastic storage cap, so you won't have to worry about messy spills
- Thoughtful neighbor, friend, or family gift
- Very safe source of light
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Emergency Candle Clear Mist
Top Customer Reviews
The light from these candles is bright and clear, although not as bright as a flashlight. We put one on the kitchen counter and it lights the room enough to get around safely, but not enough to read by.
Because of the risk of fire, I wouldn't suggest using these candles in a tent or in a car (as one reviewer wanted to do). Set them safely on a table or countertop and enjoy 100 hours of non-smelly light.
When Irene hit, I lost power for a few days and I got a chance to test them. I gave one to my parents and kept the other 3 for myself. The light was about the equivalent of a normal candle so I actually pulled the wick out to about double the original length (maybe 1/4" exposed) and it more then doubled the flame size. I know with the larger flame it won't last the expected 100 hours, but for the amount of light these gave off it is well worth the sacrifice.
The recent snow storm devastated my area had me without power for a few days, These candles were once again a life saver. I don't know how much less life they have with the longer flame, but the main one that has been lit thru both storms still has 2/3 of the fuel left. I recently ordered 12 more candles, so I could re-stock my Emergency kit. These are a MUST HAVE for any Emergency kit.
My only recommendation is to make sure to re-cap the candles when not in use. The fuel can evaporate and be a waste. Other then that, these are the best investment I have made so far.
We did put it out when we went to bed and in it's place used a light stick which kinda does the job. One thing we have learned is that you can never have too many of these candles in storage. They last almost forever! And you can never have too many light sticks either.
I highly recommend these candles, especially when it's dark! ~~LOL~~
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tiny obviously home made. Piece of scotch tape stuck on wick to keep liquide feom spilling outPublished 20 days ago by Debora Hoffman
Exactly as described! Ordered these for my sons to have in their emergency supplies.Published 1 month ago by Dean B.
it arrived on time and intact. have not had to use it yet so I have no info to pass on. I do have good expectations when time comes to use this candle.Published 1 month ago by Scott Neal
Candle arrived well packed, but with no Orange Label like in the photo, just a white label with the item description on the clear plastic container. I tried it, and worked great. Read morePublished 1 month ago by GlCk
ABSOLUTELY A LIE!!!! I GOT 32 HOURS OUT OF THIS 115 HOURS EMERGENCY CANDLE!!!!
Just what I wanted. My electricity went out the day after I got it during a storm and it was used immediately. Read morePublished 1 month ago by A. Derifield
We live in an area that experiences occasional power outages. Sometimes the outages last anywhere from 6 hours up to 6 days. The previous candles performed exactly as expected. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jeff Boeskool