4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Funny, Funny
We watched this DVD last night. It is so funny. Steve Harvey is out of control. It is over an hour and a half long. You get a full concert. The jokes range from family to his trip to Africa to a ghetto wedding. We laughed out loud for real.

I love his morning show (SHMS). Steve Harvey gets better with time.
Published on October 31, 2008 by T. Ryan

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading:(
I thought this video was "clean" like "Don't Trip..." I was wrong! Not into all the cussing stuff -those days are over for me. If you are thinking this video is like the first one, IT'S NOT! I gave it away!
Published on October 15, 2010 by Denise D. Blanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Funny, Funny, October 31, 2008
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)

I love his morning show (SHMS). Steve Harvey gets better with time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading:(, October 15, 2010
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - Tear you mouth out tour? I think NOT!, December 9, 2008
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)
I was very disappointed with this dvd. I wish I wouldn't have spent my money on it. I almost fell asleep trying to watch this dvd. He only had 1 really funny joke. I listen to his show every morning driving to work. The majority of the jokes he has already said on his radio show. It did not tear my mouth out. I think that Mr. Harvey is a very talented guy, but this dvd did not do it for me and I was quite disappointed in it. He never did finish his last joke. It was a waste of my money. If you want to rent it and watch it or watch a friends dvd, then I would suggest you to do that before actually purchasing a copy for your self to keep.

1.0 out of 5 stars Steve Harvey:Still Trippin', April 21, 2011
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)
Steve Harvey seems like a Nice and Intelligent person,kind of like Bill Cosby(Almost),He is not hilarious,especially in this long and at times boring stand up.I don't care if someone curses or not,I found the ghetto wedding bit funny and his talk about His sons wanting Dread Locks or tattoos etcera.However when he got political and his reasoning was he voted just to vote for someone skin's color made him as "Ig-Nant" as he says as the next person or more,I "Hope" He does not vote for the same mistake again based on one's skin,If it were about that I would have never voted for anyone who did not have my name or similar or skin tone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not appropriate, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)
I chose this because my husband likes Steve Harvey. This was from SH earlier days and was racially insensitive, so even my husband did not watch most of it.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)
Come on Steve. I was hoping for variety. You certainly don't need to be vulgar to be funny or entertaining.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, February 20, 2013
SHARON (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)
The quaity was very poor. I wanted to send it back but I had alreay opened and he wasn't funny either.

1.0 out of 5 stars Steve Harvey Still Tripping, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)
the product quality was great, as for the DVD it's self just ok not really impressed with the contients. totaly for adults that might enjoy 4 letter words.

2.0 out of 5 stars TINGUME, June 2, 2012
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)
WELL HE IS WHAT HE IS A LITTLE MUCH FOR ME BUT I BROUGHT IT BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID IT WAS TOTALLY FUNNY

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Warned of the Profanity..., August 9, 2009
This review is from: Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' (DVD)
I watched Steve Harvey's DVD, "Don't Trip, He Ain't Through With Me Yet" and it was hillarious! Good, clean, funny. Then I ordered this one, "Still Trippin" and was serious disappointed! Within the first minute of the DVD you hear the profanity. If you're a Christian or a person who is offended by a lot of profanity then don't buy this one.

Steve Harvey: Still Trippin'
Steve Harvey: Still Trippin' by n/a (DVD - 2008)
$28.89